rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

5 minutes ago, Mer said:

I honestly can’t think of a single pop girl who hasn’t already had a gun in some aesthetic from? From Madonna to Lady Gaga to Lana, guns don’t seem taboo in the pop world lol. 

I meant in this recent cancellation danger ere we're in :smokes:

guys I shit you not the moment it hit 6pm and I was trying to get off my bike and walk so I could listen to this some cops pulled me over because I went over a red light and gave me a fine... Tough  (I still couldn't listen to the song bc of this)

It’s really a perfect mix between country and hip-hop - the marriage of genres here feels so natural that I could see it being a centrepiece on Lasso, just to be that one signature upbeat song she typically features on each album.

The visuals are too akin to Lana for the song to not be on her album. And I hope that heavenly yet still earthy bridge is indicative of the soundscape for the rest of the album :legend:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8_P9qau0vn/?igsh=Z25jMzZ2bmxuMzl6

clay shared a snippet of his “tough” demo

Music Video Butterfly GIF by Beats4LA

𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲, 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCln7H88mO1R5psFnZvI9_Qw

THE SONG IS A BOP :oprah4:

The bridge is the most amazing part, heavenly, life changing :oprah2: I even heard bells :trisha3:

But it's so catchy, the beat goes hard, the guitar, Song of the summer I fear:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, TheDragonslayer said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8_P9qau0vn/?igsh=Z25jMzZ2bmxuMzl6

clay shared a snippet of his “tough” demo

I guess him and Lana stayed friends? I can’t imagine they are back together 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

If you lost someone you love :crying2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: