rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

Just now, menslayer said:

do i have to remind you of the statements she gave where she said she was going to rely on more fun and relaxed lyrics? 

don’t expect really deep and introspective music work from her for some time…

And it's fine, didn't we just get an album with Kintsugi and fucking Fingertips? Let her breathe GOD 

BZZt5hxs1xVi

Just now, menslayer said:

do i have to remind you of the statements she gave where she said she was going to rely on more fun and relaxed lyrics? 

don’t expect really deep and introspective music work from her for some time…

this makes me wonder what, if any, of her songs before were considered fun and relaxed lyrics? and what will that sound like? i need to hear a solo song next to get a better picture :true:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I am just so thankful and happy we got a stunning bridge again :trisha: Bridges became rare with Lana since NFR!  and if I am being honest this is also probably one of my favorite bridge she did in years. The production and her vocals are stunning, heavenly, beautiful :wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, lizzyschemtrails said:

Clayton liking comments about him helping Lana write her upcoming country album 

clayton likes every comment i think

url%5D

Just now, Pico Ocean Boulevard said:

I am just so thankful and happy we got a stunning bridge again :trisha: Bridges became rare with Lana since NFR!  and if I am being honest this is also probably one of my favorite bridge she did in years. The production and her vocals are stunning, heavenly, beautiful :wowcry:

Im so sad her songs lacks bridges since NFR :(

url%5D

I’ll never be mad at a catchy lana bop but I get if it’s not for everyone in this fandom. She did say wants to make less personal music for this era and I think it’s good for her to switch it up sometimes

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎