rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

this remix is the definition of pointless. like what was the point ? seriously, it’s not charting so it wasn’t made for the charts and if it was you can’t even buy it so it won’t even boost its position.

the syth remixes were also pointless- I swear they broke Spotify somehow and actually negatively effected its performance 😭

It’s fine for what it is imo tbf the original song is not that good anyways (I think it would’ve been much more well received if it was released in 2016-17) and the only time I’ve heard it in public is at my gym which plays it everyday :trisha4:

sgopYhV.gif

The comments here are convincing enough that I am not going to listen to that remix :brigitte:

We, as a society, need to bring The Aspirins For My Children (Boom Like That producer) back, so he could do a remix for Tough.

But meanwhile...listen to her best remix:

Dan Heath worked on his magic and made it sound like a Paradise outtake! :legend:

2.gif

16 minutes ago, dexter said:

this remix is the definition of pointless. like what was the point ? seriously, it’s not charting so it wasn’t made for the charts and if it was you can’t even buy it so it won’t even boost its position.

the syth remixes were also pointless- I swear they broke Spotify somehow and actually negatively effected its performance 😭

I think bad remixes are created on purpose. It's all about bringing the original song back up in streaming algorithms, but people aren't supposed to enjoy the remix.

10 hours ago, barttttender said:

What. Cool. Damn.

What is this?

Of all the ways to remix this bop, this is the one they chose? A druggy 6am party on the Bulgarian coast, where no one knows who they are or cares what they're listening to?

What a shame.

I can't believe he uploaded this to his channel. 823 views in one day... I don't imagine he'll get many more in a year. Wow.

maybe the dufrenes danced to this as a preview during their wedding (when you have taste, you have taste!)

3 minutes ago, brandon said:

Imagine if his first Grammy was for tough guys 

There's been worse, my compatriot got a Grammy for Summertime Sadness

I have nothing against him, he knows how to pay tribute to Lana at the end of his shows 

the grammys don't want del rey; subsidiary question , is that midnight would have won  if like the previous years it had also brought this award to this poor girl from snl

27 minutes ago, brandon said:

imagine if her first grammy is for tough 

i'll take it. they owe her about 27 so far, so at least throw her one so she could have one.

i mean, taylor swift has 14 (fourteen). the whole thing is a travesty.

1 hour ago, barttttender said:

I'll take it. They owe her about $27 so far, so at least get her one so she can have one.

I mean, Taylor Swift is 14 (fourteen). This is all a parody.

Lana Del Rey & Quavo's "Tough" was submitted in 5 categories at the Grammys.

they should have submitted the new remix that looks like tough less lana it would have been easier with this shit

it is said to bring good luck

1 hour ago, brandon said:

imagine if her first grammy is for tough 

The way I just screamed and threw myself on the floor 🤣🤣

Don’t get me wrong, it would be awesome to see her get a grammy and I LOVED tough as a fun summer bop, but so much of her music has so much more depth and meaning and fucking brilliance in it 

16 minutes ago, moneynotorietyrivieras said:

The way I just screamed and threw myself on the floor 🤣🤣

Don’t get me wrong, it would be awesome to see her get a grammy and I LOVED tough as a fun summer bop, but so much of her music has so much more depth and meaning and fucking brilliance in it 

Yeha, but they gave "Shake It Off" a Grammy, babes. Let's get real. That whole album won a Grammy. Mozart, if he was alive today, would be second banana to that

Lana’s first Grammy will be for her 747th posthumous studio album, ĠŁÔŴØŘM, produced by The Reincarnated Jark Fontanoof, not a song written by a middle schooler :smokes:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Looking at the history of the Grammys, the only logical conclusion is that this award ceremony is illegitimate and being ran by 45 year old wine moms and 60 year old business executives trying to fit in with the times. The grammys are only as important as the attention people give them, and people really need to stop paying attention to these rigged nepo fart fests

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

opinion: I feel the project insiders are teasing could be a quavo / lana EP 

possible songs: 

tough 

fly 

in gods time 

actually: I revoke my statement- quavo has released 14 SINGLES this year I think it’s just a cash grab

12 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

“We have two more singles coming out” , so one more single left :oprah7:

omg don’t even :paris:

but also what if the other slowed and pitched down version of tough released along with the remix is the song number two :smile2: