rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - RELEASE TBA

unpopular opinion: i really don’t think this sounds anything substantial :sideeye: the lana fandom will love anything that has a beat to it. and plus this is clearly for Quavo’s album or whatever project he’s putting out. I feel Lasso will have a bigger impact on me because that Henry snippet is beautiful and so UV-coded. im really perched for lasso but i cant say the same for this :horror2:

27 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I wonder if this is a ‘Quavo - feat Lana’ because the post is technically his, he did the caption 

I deff think it’s quavo ft lana. It sounds like a quavo song plus the other Polaroid in the post seems like it would be his single

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

the instrumental seems actually quite sophisticated in terms of genre blend, therefore electric quitar riffs in the background with a hard hip hop beat omgg, like fully indulgent of the two styles :mariah:

lana and quavo drop the magic already, the snippet is dripping steamy chemistry :kris:

Just now, Pink Flamingo said:

Insider on ATRL said this some time ago

"she recorded a 3min collab with quavo recently and it might make the album so enjoy that knowledge"

:defeated:

as should :pussypower: wondering if there’s a video incoming as well, as a high-risk stroke lipster i might not even make it til the 3min mark :mj3:

4 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

Insider on ATRL said this some time ago

"she recorded a 3min collab with quavo recently and it might make the album so enjoy that knowledge"

:defeated:

omfg i forgot about this… if it’s released as as a lana song then i’ll definitely be tuning in. if it’s released as Quavo’s, I think I’ll forget about it… I saw someone note the similarities in the cover art between henry come on and this so that just makes me even wonder more if this is for lasso

not me doing a double take :delish2:

1 minute ago, Pink Flamingo said:

If this song is for LASSO, we'll have CUNTry:trisha:

I was worried about getting COCK 2.0:trisha:

and if we get COCK 2.0, we’ll be cheering :trisha: 

2 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

:trisha:

lana’s songs over guitar are just amazing sorry not sorry. but this makes me wonder how country Lasso is going to be if this collab is on the album… im worried the songs just won’t make sense together :stareney2: hoping she pulls of a cowbay carter and makes everything cohesive

I have no idea what to expect anymore. 

The collab sounds more like a standalone single (or part of an EP?!?)… but who knows with her.

i just love though how happy she seems these days, how in control she seems, and this collab seems to be reflecting that :ajay:

39 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Who posted it first?? 

if it's lana, it might just be a lasso teaser and, like with henry, we might not hear it in full till next year lmao

It was one of those Instagram collab posts so technically they both posted it at the same time lol

Edit: Quavo wrote the caption though, so that might mean something 

She hasn’t had a fully cohesive album since Honeymoon, and while I wanted Lasso to be her most cohesive to date, If it ends up being a genre blend like LFL I’ll still eat it up!

"Don’t forget me"