rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - RELEASE TBA

34 minutes ago, Elle said:

New snippet - 

I’m so here for this, this sounds like a classic Lana unreleased. back to her roots

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

first listen I couldn't understand like a single word she was saying although I really liked the overall sound of it

I have since listened to it like 100 times, give to me NOW (or Friday is fine)

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Okay but I need a release date right now because I’m going to overplay tf out of this snippet!! It’s SOOO catchy 

do we think this is the chorus?

deff a verse/prechorus

I really do hope that this snippet means that she will announce or say anything related to this in Boston :sluttybunny:

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

Just now, NikoGo said:

I don’t see a location on the post?

if you'll click on the video and it will open as "reels" format, under description there says quavohuncho-original audio, then lana's account honeymoon is mentioned and next to her is post location as "Boston, Massachusetts"

I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

1 minute ago, racecar said:

if you'll click on the video and it will open as "reels" format, under description there says quavohuncho-original audio, then lana's account honeymoon is mentioned and next to her is post location as "Boston, Massachusetts"

OMG I see it we are so hearing this tomorrow 

3 minutes ago, racecar said:

:oprah4:

"Don’t forget me"

omg imagine if this location is a hint that they will debut the single live in Boston plsss:defeated:

I'm streaming Summer Bummer, Groupie Love and Ridin to manifest tomorrow possible release date announcement  or live debut of Tough:fabcat::sluttybunny:

3 minutes ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

Just think tomorrow night we’ll have a new song debuted live and hopefully news on what project Tough is for :charli: the meltdowns are imminent :mariah4:

When in reality there will be no new song debuted and not a single hint of anything coming :toofloppy:

I’m (mostly) kidding. Lana posted the BTS last week, and the videographer and Sheridan also posted the pics, Ben told us to look out to sparkle jump rope queen tomorrow (after it’s been password locked for months now), and this final snippet. 

Things really seem to fall into place! Announcement tomorrow, live debut, song and video with Lasso preorder Friday!!

"Don’t forget me"