rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT July 3, 2024

3 minutes ago, shapeofmybody said:

I Think Lana Is Waiting To Announce It 

Because IF it is on her album, she will probably will Announce Lasso With It.

I feel like she's writing a long post :oprah3:

7 minutes ago, AW Pussy said:

I feel like she's writing a long post :oprah3:

It’s not gonna happen so … Let’s just use this and act like Lana said all that…

I am beyond excited to announce the release of my 10th studio album, "Lasso The Revenge Of Lana Del Rey." This album is truly my most experimental work to date, pushing boundaries and exploring new sounds and themes. I have poured my heart and soul into this project, and I cannot wait for my fans to hear it.

The album is set to release on September 21, and I am counting down the days until I can share it with the world. Each song on this album tells a story, weaving together a narrative that is deeply personal and emotional. I have pushed myself creatively and taken risks with this album, and I am so proud of the final product.

In addition to the album, I am thrilled to announce that my new song, "Tough," will be releasing on July 4. This song is a taste of what's to come on the album, and I hope it resonates with my fans as much as it does with me. "Tough" is a powerful and emotional track that explores themes of resilience and strength, and I cannot wait for everyone to hear it.

I am so grateful for the support and love that my fans have shown me throughout my career, and I hope that "Lasso The Revenge Of Lana Del Rey" will be a testament to that. Thank you for joining me on this journey, and I can't wait to share this new chapter with all of you.

IMG-6576.jpg

12 minutes ago, shapeofmybody said:

I Think Lana Is Waiting To Announce It 

Because IF it is on her album, she will probably will Announce Lasso With It.

omg maybe a lead single release too ! hoping for henry :wubna:

Just now, shapeofmybody said:

It’s not gonna happen so … Let’s just use this and act like Lana said all that…

I am beyond excited to announce the release of my 10th studio album, "Lasso The Revenge Of Lana Del Rey." This album is truly my most experimental work to date, pushing boundaries and exploring new sounds and themes. I have poured my heart and soul into this project, and I cannot wait for my fans to hear it.

The album is set to release on September 21, and I am counting down the days until I can share it with the world. Each song on this album tells a story, weaving together a narrative that is deeply personal and emotional. I have pushed myself creatively and taken risks with this album, and I am so proud of the final product.

In addition to the album, I am thrilled to announce that my new song, "Tough," will be releasing on July 4. This song is a taste of what's to come on the album, and I hope it resonates with my fans as much as it does with me. "Tough" is a powerful and emotional track that explores themes of resilience and strength, and I cannot wait for everyone to hear it.

I am so grateful for the support and love that my fans have shown me throughout my career, and I hope that "Lasso The Revenge Of Lana Del Rey" will be a testament to that. Thank you for joining me on this journey, and I can't wait to share this new chapter with all of you.

lana-GPT

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, bluechemtrails said:

so wally's hint one week ago was right :true:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8Zpzn6OiPI/

the explosion effect :air:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg