Lanaparadiserey

Lana performing with Megan Moroney at Hangout Fest in Gulf Shores, AL - May 19th, 2024

5 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

IMG-6982.jpg

She looks incredible 

wait that train that was attached to the dress didn't make it :crying2:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Y’all I think her mom was there with her driving the van she showed up in…

🫧 ELVIS WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU MOST 🫧

tumblr_inline_npxzudKmZ21szaa83_250.gifv

🫧 I CAN’T HELP BUT FEEL SOMEWHAT LIKE MY BODY MARRED MY SOUL🫧

1 minute ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Whose mom?

Lana’s mom Patty. On ig there’s pics of Lana meeting fans and it looks a lot like her mom is in the background. Like A LOT

This was insaaaane and so much fun!! I’m so happy I had phone service when Lana posted her stories that hinted she may be joining Megan, bc for nearly the entire festival I didn’t have service at all lol the universe was once again on my side for that one. The funny thing is my friend and I had originally planned to see Megan’s set when we were mapping out our plans for which acts to see each day, but then this morning decided we were going to skip it to start waiting in the crowd for Reneé Rapp… thank god we didn’t end up doing that or else I would’ve been soooo upset especially since Megan was in our original plans.

The heat was brutal though. The past two days of the festival had been more tolerable as it was mostly cloudy the entire time since it rained overnight both days. The worst bit of the heat today was while waiting for Megan’s set as there was not a cloud in the sky and the sun was beeeaaating down on us. People were fainting before her set began. Thank god I had brought a portable fan and had filled up my water bottle right before we got to her stage! My friend and I got to her stage a little over an hour before her set and were about four rows back for the performance. Megan’s set was so much fun - I hadn’t listened to her music before as I’m not a big fan of country, but she was absolutely stunning and I really enjoyed her songs especially lyrically. She’s a great writer! I’d definitely be open to a collab with Lana.

Lana hit the stage for the last song which a lot of Megan fans were surprised about (I would say 95% of people in the crowd were there for Megan anyway and had no clue about Lana) and she came out looking like an angel as she always does. It was another cute moment of watching her have fun with her friends on stage. I love how much she’s been enjoying herself lately with all these fun adventures! Can’t wait to see what’s next x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, 69 Million Stars said:

Lana’s mom Patty. On ig there’s pics of Lana meeting fans and it looks a lot like her mom is in the background. Like A LOT

I hope the fans don't make it weird...... if lana wants to reconnect with her mother that her choice and right......same if she doesn't

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

14 minutes ago, Liz Taylor Blues said:

I hope the fans don't make it weird...... if lana wants to reconnect with her mother that her choice and right......same if she doesn't

Are you talking about the lady in the front of the car?

19 minutes ago, Liz Taylor Blues said:

That’s definitely not patty 😂
- me when I lie cause it does kinda look like her 

3 minutes ago, Chanele said:

Are you talking about the lady in the front of the car?

yes

22 minutes ago, 69 Million Stars said:

18 minutes ago, Liz Taylor Blues said:

i 100% agree, we all know that she's had a difficult relationship with her mother, but i think she should have every right to want to reconnect and to mend their relationship if that's what she wants to do, it is her mother at the end of the day

also just wanted to say that i feel like some fans are way too comfortable saying distasteful and sometimes nasty things about her mother when they do not know her at all or what has occurred between her and lana

b0f7454bfdf51c714ff15397c7039290ee13dd98.gifv  1934eb52b983d677f8e845ced8d24c81c668c26f.gifv  a9ea5d92d62c706ba0d7db931e3cbe74d86e7998.gifv

y o u r  h o t , h o t  w e a t h e r  i n   t h e  s u m m e r  . . .

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

i 100% agree, we all know that she's had a difficult relationship with her mother, but i think she should have every right to want to reconnect and to mend their relationship if that's what she wants to do, it is her mother at the end of the day

also just wanted to say that i feel like some fans are way too comfortable saying distasteful and sometimes nasty things about her mother when they do not know her at all or what has occurred between her and lana

Totally with you. If Lana has forgiven her mom, more power to her. I’m currently mending my relationship with mine too.