Sitar

The Dreamland Sessions

I don't think Chuck is awful but I feel like anyone can be a good portrait photographer if you have a nice camera. Like if you get a nice Nikon all of a sudden you are a ~photographer~ (My apologies to all photographers on the forum) Her + Nicole edit so much (that contrast+recolor tool) to make the people look like cartoons, I don't understand why. The worst is really Chuck's cropping, it's always so fucked. I did like The Dreamland photos, but I wonder if they are just sort of plain for an album? I will say Nicole's BTD cover is iconic and quite striking, imo.  Lana is a great muse, I feel like anyone will think a photo of her is "good" because she is pretty

And I really like the harshness of this photo by Chuck.

cg10_527795.jpg

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

Tbh i want all Lana's album cover to feature her from about her boobs and up with a part of her hair/head covering a small part of "LANA DEL REY" written in capital letters with the same font used for the title of the album which can be seen on the lower part of the cover just like the Born To Die and Paradise covers. It would be AMAZING tbh. Picturing her with every theme like this....

This pic could be used but yeah i prefer much much more Nicole

qqAZ3mU.png

I don't think Chuck is awful but I feel like anyone can be a good portrait photographer if you have a nice camera. Like if you get a nice Nikon all of a sudden you are a ~photographer~ (My apologies to all photographers on the forum) Her + Nicole edit so much (that contrast+recolor tool) to make the people look like cartoons, I don't understand why. The worst is really Chuck's cropping, it's always so fucked. I did like The Dreamland photos, but I wonder if they are just sort of plain for an album? I will say Nicole's BTD cover is iconic and quite striking, imo.  Lana is a great muse, I feel like anyone will think a photo of her is "good" because she is pretty

cg10_527795.jpg

tbh

qqAZ3mU.png

I thought she might've gone with one of the L'Officiel shots for it but these songs aren't evoking enough glamour to really match that. And she's doing this project for a reason :uh:

We heard 2 songs...there will be 13-18.

I kind of hope there will be more variety in the sound, like you know how BTD has it's OTTR and DMD, then has the slow amazing songs like VG and MDM and the power songs like NA. There will probably be a bigger variety in the sound of the album as a whole.

I don't think Chuck is awful but I feel like anyone can be a good portrait photographer if you have a nice camera. Like if you get a nice Nikon all of a sudden you are a ~photographer~ (My apologies to all photographers on the forum) Her + Nicole edit so much (that contrast+recolor tool) to make the people look like cartoons, I don't understand why. The worst is really Chuck's cropping, it's always so fucked. I did like The Dreamland photos, but I wonder if they are just sort of plain for an album? I will say Nicole's BTD cover is iconic and quite striking, imo. Lana is a great muse, I feel like anyone will think a photo of her is "good" because she is pretty

cg10_527795.jpg

I feel this way, when it comes to photographing a musician, I think it's really more about them than the photographer. I think practically anyone with the same equipment could do the same thing.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

dont know if its ok to bump this, but the promo pic resembles A LOT to this photoshoot

i think it may have been taken during this session

maybe the whole shoot was used for this album

i was thinking about this tbh. maybe the shoot will be part of the lyrics booklet?

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Would be kinda lazy, though? Unless Lana had planned Ultraviolence for that long, but then again she shouldn't have released those photos in the first place. Same style/aesthestic, I get, but same shoot?

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png