shadesofblue

10th Anniversary of Ultraviolence - June 13th

1 minute ago, Embach said:

The day when the world was changed forever :oprah:

i heard it shifted tectonic plates :oprah3:

giphy.webp

β™‘οΈŽ ⁺.⊹ Λ– Β π“‚π“Ž π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž π“π’Ύπ“‹π‘’π“ˆ 𝒾𝓃 π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ’Ήπ‘’π“ˆ π‘œπ’» π’·π“π“Šπ‘’Β β‚ŠΛš. β™‘οΈŽ

2 minutes ago, Forgotten said:

10 years......I'm so old. I remember the release of West Coast just like it was yesterdayΒ 

ikr it's crazy how fast time has flown by, she aged so well <3 :krylie:

giphy.webp

β™‘οΈŽ ⁺.⊹ Λ– Β π“‚π“Ž π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž π“π’Ύπ“‹π‘’π“ˆ 𝒾𝓃 π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ’Ήπ‘’π“ˆ π‘œπ’» π’·π“π“Šπ‘’Β β‚ŠΛš. β™‘οΈŽ

Β 

20 minutes ago, Forgotten said:

10 years......I'm so old. I remember the release of West Coast just like it was yesterdayΒ 

Β 

Hearing West Coast for the first time gave me anΒ aesthetic shock. And the album didn't dissapoint.

Β 

24 minutes ago, Embach said:

The day when the world was changed forever :oprah:

Β 

Such a classic.Β 

22 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

this album formed me. i pray we get an anniversary somethingΒ :pray2:

Β 

13 minutes ago, Actor said:

We need ultra deluxe reissue for anniversary

hope we get something too! i wonder if she'll restock anything UV related or acknowledge it. I'll take anything tbh

giphy.webp

Back then I was still a lonely little fan who didn’t think of looking for fan pages for more info, I went to the record store and asked what the difference was between the glossy, crystal case and the paper cover, and the guy at the cash registerΒ said the paper got more songs since it was a deluxe, so I bought it and I loved it.Β :illumilana2:Β First time I listened to it, from start to the end, I remember thinking to myself β€œwhat the heck has this poor girl been through omggg???” It’s a punch in the gut sometimes. But nowadays I mostly just vibe with it because it’s so gorgeous and moody.Β 

The weather has been a little too hot to wear jackets lately but I’ve recently been wanting to wear my Ultraviolence jacket (I DIY painted the back of a denim jacket) - I hope it’ll be soon!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Can’t wait for uv 10, praying we get is this happiness and flipside (maybe a rework for fine China or angels forever aseell)Β on a tenth anniversary edition. I remember really loving this record when i was in high school, still do.Β