colaandvideogames

Lunch With Lana Del Rey in Kansas City

OMG WHAT!!? there was a lunch with Lana to win?? anyways congrats babe!! I know you will have a very wonderful time with Lana!!! congrats again!!!!! :wub: and also you're slaying so much in that dress, you're so beautiful

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

1 minute ago, racecar said:

OMG WHAT!!? congrats babe!! I know you will have a very wonderful time with Lana!!! congrats again!!!!! :wub: and also you're slaying so much in that dress, you're so beautiful

You are too kind, thank you soooo much bb!!! :flutter:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

4 minutes ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

SOOOOOO JEALOUS why wasn't this a bigger thing like ONLY 15 tickets sold that's crazy. I'm so happy for you this is incredible don't forget to ask her about lasso queen lol

10 of the tickets were mine too:toofunny: I was lucky to have some family help me out, I wouldn’t have been able to buy that many on my own…but obviously I’m so happy people wanted to raffle on the football tickets instead of this hehe :oic2: and the first order of business will be asking her what the heck DNC stood for!!! (Jk jk, but also, who knows we’ll see where the conversation leads) :omfg2: thank you so much!!!! <3

Oh my god? That’s so exciting what!!!:party:  I hope you have the best time <3 

if you have the chance you should ask some LB questions but it’s okay if it doesn’t happen!

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

Wow that’s amazing! Congrats :D

938e5352222c2765ba2eedd81cd4de399a350712

ღ✭𝓲 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓫𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂, 𝓲 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓫𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝓲𝓻𝔂 𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷✭ღ

2 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Congratulations (p.s. don’t let people ask you to ask Lana about lasso, you’ll never hear the end of it)

exactly don't make promises to ppl about that, just have fun with her! it's not an interview

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

3 minutes ago, racecar said:

exactly don't make promises to ppl about that, just have fun with her! it's not an interview

For real this is a one in life time opportunity don't spoil it for yourself by stressing about asking stupid questions

2 minutes ago, racecar said:

100%. I never would want her to feel interrogated at all. Plus, there’s a chance Lasso may be out before this lunch as I still don’t know when it will be, mainly depends on our queens schedule.
I plan to just enjoy my conversation with her and see where it leads, and I have a good feeling that I will get a couple answers about things, in a casual way. In real life, I am a social butterfly so once I get past the nervousness I think we can have a wonderful and fun conversation back and forth. Right now I’m more concerned about how I will be able to lift a fork in her presence :thumb3:

16 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

the first order of business will be asking her what the heck DNC stood for!!! 

Congrats! This is a dream that we all have but for you it's a reality :wub:

Will you be taking any questions from the forum?
I would love to find out if she would ever finally release her unreleased songs lol

Oh my God I'm so happy for you! Have an amazing time (and make sure you mention LANABOARDS if you get the chance ...) :agree:

I don't think I'd be able to eat, I'd just sit there stunned

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream