American Whore

Biden vs. Trump, First Debate of Election 2024 - June 27, 2024

Just now, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

It’s really surreal watching her try to spin this. Totally understand that she cannot go out there and admit Biden is unwell but this is just so dystopian to watch unfold 

what channel is this on??

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, American Whore said:

what channel is this on??

CNN

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

what if hillary runs again and it's a rematch of 2016 :teehee::popcorn:

I would die of secondhand embarrassment.

giphy.gif

If Biden gets forced to  steps down, I’m pretty sure Kamala would be his replacement. Im not a fan of her and the people where she was a prosecutor are deff not a fan of her either they hate her. Idk who else would replace him this close to the election. I really want a woman president but I wish our options aka her and Hillary weren’t so shitty. 

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

5 minutes ago, Mer said:

Hang on what do you expect her to say? “Oh ya the guy at the top of my ticket was a trianwreck. I’m not gonna vote for him”

She said it was a slow start with a strong finish lol

She could have said he had a cold or something. I don’t know. Maybe she should have said, “one night doesn’t overshadow 3.5 years of accomplishments.” Instead, she’s pretending like he had a great performance tonight. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

3 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

If Biden gets forced to  steps down, I’m pretty sure Kamala would be his replacement. Im not a fan of her and the people where she was a prosecutor are deff not a fan of her either they hate her. Idk who else would replace him this close to the election. I really want a woman president but I wish our options aka her and Hillary weren’t so shitty. 

It’s too bad Elizabeth Warren didn’t get much traction in the 2016 primaries. We’re long overdue for a female president. 

7 minutes ago, Quincy said:

It’s too bad Elizabeth Warren didn’t get much traction in the 2016 primaries. We’re long overdue for a female president. 

i don't like her either though, she's always seemed sketchy to me

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

i don't like her either though, she's always seemed sketchy to me

I didn’t vote for her either in the primary, but of the female options…

Who do you like for women? 

AOC is probably too far left to be a serious contender. Who else is there out there? I’m not even sure. 

1 minute ago, Quincy said:

AOC is probably too far left to be a serious contender. Who else is there out there? I’m not even sure. 

there are a bunch of third party women who are good.

giphy.gif

That was embarrassing.

It's horrible, they're both awful, but...

Trump.

He attracts and empowers the shittiest of humans. I can't get over that.

He'll empower the hate groups, the racists. Groups like the NRA.

It's about those people too.

....It's like voting for every racist, every anti-gay rights asshole, they all flock to him...and we may never recover.

We  know he will take rights from women and he will put the right people in place to where we won't be able to fix that.

What he'll do to minorities and the poor. I can't.

So many brilliant and beautiful people in this world who could do so much good...and we get tonight.

2 hours ago, Quincy said:

Yeah, I like AOC but she's way too left. I like the lady from California, I can't remember her name, I think she's a senator. She always goes after CEOs who can't do basic math lol

But Jill Stein has been a choice for a while and we always ignore her for whatever reason

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Morningcrow said:

That was embarrassing.

Trump.

....It's like voting for every racist, every anti-gay rights asshole, they all flock to him...and we may never recover.

We  know he will take rights from women and he will put the right people in place to where we won't be able to fix that.

So many brilliant and beautiful people in this world who could do so much good...and we get tonight.

Very much this. I can't believe how many people on the left seem to have forgotten the absolute chaos of the Trump years, and that wasn't as bad, because it was something that could be put down to a fluke or people not knowing just how bad he'd be. If he gets in after a failed coup, being a convicted felon, and doubling down on the fascist tendencies, I think America will never recover.

Spoiler

charlottesville-unite-the-right-rally-02

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

I'm not American, so I'm kinda curious, why people hate Kamala? What did she do?

5 hours ago, American Whore said:

Since the DNC hasn't chosen yet, does it matter? Can't he just step down from running and someone else step into the limelight? Maybe make a combination post - Biden stepping down and endorsing someone?

Variety Awards 2021 jacket jumpscare - I know what DNC means in American politics but yeah, seeing those three letters gives me flashbacks.

url%5D

4 hours ago, Embach said:

I'm not American, so I'm kinda curious, why people hate Kamala? What did she do?

Variety Awards 2021 jacket jumpscare - I know what DNC means in American politics but yeah, seeing those three letters gives me flashbacks.

I don’t dislike her, but public opinion about her is not great. VPs rarely get much attention, they’re usually greatly overshadowed by the President. 

For some on the left, her history as a prosecutor is problematic. As Vice President, she’s mostly been out of the spotlight. In some administrations, the VP is out there with a specific role, but in this case, people often ask, what exactly is she doing? One of the conspiracy theories is that she’s really running things while Biden is hiding in the basement. 

I think it’s wonderful that we finally have a female VP and she’s also a person of color, but I think that plays into the reason why her approval numbers are so low. It’s sad, but true. 

When she was selected as VP, I thought her background as a prosecutor would help her be tough against Trump and portray strength. Instead, the perception from many is that she’s weak. Often, the VP is de facto next in line for the presidency, but the general consensus is that she’s not cut out for it. 

It’s a shame, if she had been given more responsibility earlier on in the administration, maybe she could have won more Americans over. Now, she’s one of the most disliked politicians in the country. 

Anyway, after processing last night, I’m still concerned. Very concerned. It will be interesting to see how public opinion about Biden evolves over the next week. 

There seem to be two vocal camps, the one that thinks he went down in flames and needs to be replaced immediately and the camp that is in denial and thinks he did great. I obviously sway more toward the former, as I think the vast majority of us do. 

In the snap polls and on social media, it’s almost unanimous that he bombed the debate and lost some independents. Did many people change their minds? Maybe not, but in a close race, Biden can’t support to lose any support. 

The focus groups that I saw seemed to lean toward Trump winning the debate, but that due to the dangers of Donny getting re-elected, Democrats are mostly still supporting Biden. 

It’s early, Biden could bounce back, but this is a testament to why we need younger politicians. 

8 hours ago, Morningcrow said:

That was embarrassing.

Trump.

what the fuck did the national rifle association do

15 minutes ago, Quincy said:

I don’t dislike her, but public opinion about her is not great. VPs rarely get much attention, they’re usually greatly overshadowed by the President. 

For some on the left, her history as a prosecutor is problematic. As Vice President, she’s mostly been out of the spotlight. In some administrations, the VP is out there with a specific role, but in this case, people often ask, what exactly is she doing? One of the conspiracy theories is that she’s really running things while Biden is hiding in the basement. 

I think it’s wonderful that we finally have a female VP and she’s also a person of color, but I think that plays into the reason why her approval numbers are so low. It’s sad, but true. 

When she was selected as VP, I thought her background as a prosecutor would help her be tough against Trump and portray strength. Instead, the perception from many is that she’s weak. Often, the VP is de facto next in line for the presidency, but the general consensus is that she’s not cut out for it. 

It’s a shame, if she had been given more responsibility earlier on in the administration, maybe she could have won more Americans over. Now, she’s one of the most disliked politicians in the country. 

Anyway, after processing last night, I’m still concerned. Very concerned. It will be interesting to see how public opinion about Biden evolves over the next week. 

There seem to be two vocal camps, the one that thinks he went down in flames and needs to be replaced immediately and the camp that is in denial and thinks he did great. I obviously sway more toward the former, as I think the vast majority of us do. 

In the snap polls and on social media, it’s almost unanimous that he bombed the debate and lost some independents. Did many people change their minds? Maybe not, but in a close race, Biden can’t support to lose any support. 

The focus groups that I saw seemed to lean toward Trump winning the debate, but that due to the dangers of Donny getting re-elected, Democrats are mostly still supporting Biden. 

It’s early, Biden could bounce back, but this is a testament to why we need younger politicians. 

Thank you for explaining!

url%5D