That Venice Bitch

2024 US Presidential Election - Kamala Harris/Tim Walz vs. Donald Trump/J.D. Vance

7 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Im not American so i know i neither have knowledge nor have a saying in anything but i want to know that if either Trump or Kamala wins, does that affect if anything at all on Gaza war? Like do they still fund Israel to wipe Palestine off the map? Is there any difference? Because Biden is the one who ignored the ceasefire after all and Trump is nothing better.

It could affect not only Gaza/Israel, it could affect ALL foreign policy and security. If Trump wins and decides to pull out of NATO, all of Europe (in particular Ukraine) would be fucked and can prepare for a Russian invasion. Mainly Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Moldova, Finland and Sweden.

I will also say:

If the only thing you care about regarding this election is the Israel/Gaza conflict, then your vision is extremely narrow. There is far far more at stake, not only in the Middle East but also in the US itself. From an entire ban on contraception to an actual dictatorship...everything is on the ballot. Please Please Please.mp3 reflect a bit and consider that MAYBE the things that are currently trendy or viral in the Stan twitter bubble are not the only things that matter. It's always good to get informed beyond that scope of things. Like I already said: THERE IS SO MUCH MORE AT STAKE.

2 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Thief said:

It could affect not only Gaza/Israel, it could affect ALL foreign policy and security. If Trump wins and decides to pull out of NATO, all of Europe (in particular Ukraine) would be fucked and can prepare for a Russian invasion. Mainly Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Moldova, Finland and Sweden.

Yeah exactly this. People have unrealistic expectations for Kamala if they want her to say "oh Palestine? We're recognizing them as a one state country and that's that". That'd never happen,  but even if it was possible, it wouldn't work economically, socially, etc. That's why nobody's tried working on getting the Koreas into a one state solution - economically, for one, SK and NK would crumble. Asking for Palestine/Israel to be a one state solution would mean that shortly after it happens, another country (Iran, for one) would be able to come in and take the country for their own reasons, along with their nukes and other things that they don't need more of. It would also solidify the death of millions of innocent Israeli/jewish people (and yall can disagree with me all yall want, but there are innocent civilians on both sides. parading on a holier than thou approach of a one state solution is delusional...)

If Trump wins, like you said, that's virtually the end of NATO and the end of global security during a possible WW3 scenario. security for both, the US and majority of europe and other parts of the world that rely on NATO to keep things calm. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

46 minutes ago, American Whore said:

It goes further than just the party of the president. We need more seats in Congress to get shit done but nobody ever cares about that part. People seem to either skip those boxes at the polling station or they just fill in whatever bubble looks cutest rather than voting to get the Dems locked down. Trumpism has ruined the Supreme Court and Congress - BOTH. He's done things WITHOUT BEING PRESIDENT for personal reasons (to try and drag Biden, and now Kamala through the mud as if they haven't tried to pass shit.) They tried and he somehow managed to block it. 

the end of a Trump era Republican Party is the end of the Republican Party as its known now

I thought most people just voted whatever party they supported for president. (Like that if they voted Democrat for pres, they picked it down ticket.)

giphy.gif

Just now, baddisease said:

I thought most people just voted whatever party they supported for president. (Like that if they voted Democrat for pres, they picked it down ticket.)

Idk, I have a feeling some people just randomly pick and don't actually read what they're voting for. I mean, how else is MTG still in there, when Georgia went blue in 2020? It doesn't make sense for Congress to be so heavily split between parties. Like personally, I vote for Dems, but I've had friends tell me they vote for whoever hasn't been in Congress before, regardless of party because they think they "don't do anything since they've been there so long" :eyeroll4: which i guess is an okay sentiment, maybe, if they were talking about a career politician who hasn't done anything since 2003 or something but still, having a dem over a rep is better in the long run, even if they don't do much. the problem in the post-Trump era is that career long republicans who are too far up trump's ass will block anything they can for an ego boost. i mean, take a look at Gaetz when he ousted the House Speaker because he tried working with both sides to accomplish something (which is their job...... ffs) and somehow, the dems thought it was a good idea to go along with Gaetz and vote with him (I'm still not over AOC going to tiktok to bitch about it when SHE HERSELF VOTED TO REMOVE HIM AS SOTH!!! but then said Gaetz was crazy for doing it..... pick a lane.....)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 hours ago, Furor Poeticus said:

Idk who’s scarier, Tr*mp or people still willing to vote for him after this madness. Maybe the latter :scoff:

no his meatriders are actually insane they legit believe anything he tells them 

5 hours ago, Wait For Life said:

Kamala laughing at people’s pet dogs and cats being taken and eaten like it’s a joke :wtf3:

Because it’s a farcically racist and laughable non-issue created by anonymous phone calls to JD Vance’s senate office… 

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

More than 337,000 people visit Taylor Swift's link to register to vote (in 24hrs)

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/over-300000-people-visit-taylor-swift-link-register-vote-rcna170740

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

8 hours ago, Mer said:

More than 337,000 people visit Taylor Swift's link to register to vote (in 24hrs)

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/over-300000-people-visit-taylor-swift-link-register-vote-rcna170740

I find it rather scary and embarrassing that it took someone as politically silent/neutral as Taylor Swift to get all those straight white girls to care about politics and their future. It goes to show how narrow-minded many of her fans are.

No offense @Mer!

I saw the police body cam video of the woman who killed and ate the cat and it was lowkey hilarious that bitch had NO CLUE 🙅‍♂️ tf was going on and was definitely on bath salts or something. Trump bringing this video up on a national debate stage of all places as some kind of major issue is thankfully looking like it’s killed any momentum he has had going up till this point. It makes him look out of touch and foolish, like some boomer reposting spam or false info on facebook. Like why on earth even bring that up? What was he trying to accomplish with this point? Obviously the implications are racist, but more so they’re just so random and pointless. RIP to the cat tho…

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

On 9/11/2024 at 8:48 AM, Wait For Life said:

Kamala laughing at people’s pet dogs and cats being taken and eaten like it’s a joke :wtf3:

Haitians are not doing that. Don't believe in racist lies.

Also:

if y'all want Haitians out of your country, stop interfering in Haitian government.

giphy.gif

On 9/11/2024 at 8:56 AM, American Whore said:

Yeah exactly this. People have unrealistic expectations for Kamala if they want her to say "oh Palestine? We're recognizing them as a one state country and that's that". That'd never happen,  but even if it was possible, it wouldn't work economically, socially, etc. That's why nobody's tried working on getting the Koreas into a one state solution - economically, for one, SK and NK would crumble. Asking for Palestine/Israel to be a one state solution would mean that shortly after it happens, another country (Iran, for one) would be able to come in and take the country for their own reasons, along with their nukes and other things that they don't need more of. It would also solidify the death of millions of innocent Israeli/jewish people (and yall can disagree with me all yall want, but there are innocent civilians on both sides. parading on a holier than thou approach of a one state solution is delusional...)

If Trump wins, like you said, that's virtually the end of NATO and the end of global security during a possible WW3 scenario. security for both, the US and majority of europe and other parts of the world that rely on NATO to keep things calm. 

I feel like you need to put more nuance on that. People DID try. America's actions in the Korean peninsula created the situation we're in today. People can't reunify the DPRK and the ROK without obliterating them both (economically, politically, etc.) because America set it up to be that way. (It didn't help that the West did horrible things like using biological weapons there and engaging in warfare against civilians.)

I don't think Palestine is in the same situation.

To get Iran to stop interfering in Palestine and the surrounding areas, America would need to stop. If America stopped, I don't think Iran would continue because it takes so much out of them to interfere on their end. 

giphy.gif