lflflflflflflflflflf

Let's analyse Lana's tweets.

Anyone get the impression that she’s a lot more religious than she leads on and that it may be a result of “cleaning up,” an AA/NA sort of thing? 

This one seems the most telling: 

I think about that a lot Monicker. I think sometimes the religion has a lot to do with her quest to understand death or why things happen the way they do. I take evrtyhing Lana says with a bit of salt. But i do believe she is an alcoholic and have been into some sort of rehab that could be another source of her religiousness like something that made that "call" stronger. I think her quest for answers about not only death but life also leaded her towards relgion, metaphysics and other sources of philosophies that are expressed in her lyrics some times and twitts.

glgcDdT.gif

Anyone get the impression that she’s a lot more religious than she leads on and that it may be a result of “cleaning up,” an AA/NA sort of thing? 

This one seems the most telling: 

It wouldn't surprise me really. The people I know who have been in AA/NA were either mildly religious or not very and came back with a new found respect/faith in God and used it as motivation to stay clean and sober. Which isn't a bad thing tbh, if having faith helps your recovery that's a really good thing for all concerned.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

''Why do I adore you? Because I'm adorrrable'   :icant:

Lana, I can't w/ you~

Btw: Have any of you seen the pictures she tweeted? I find some very odd, an example:

252h.jpg

Lana tried to act like the guy in American Beauty. 

It's funny (read: depressing), if you read through her Lana Del Rey twitter (which is quite a chore) chronologically, you can see just how quickly (almost, literally, over night) her life got so complicated and invaded--stuff leaking, rumors starting, harsh criticism from everywhere, everyone wanting a piece of her, even impostors. I can't seem to ever get over how insane fame is or comprehend how anyone can ever desire it. It seems to be, at least in part, some sort of mental disorder. It's like dying and becoming fodder for vultures to feast on  :ohno:

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

The track which leaked yesterday, she mentioned this one on her twitter before too. Someone posted it in the thread of it .

And :toofunny: @ people who think she would be homophobic when her fanbase is full with gay teens.

I'm sure that was exactly the audience she was aiming for with her music...

It really confuses + annoys me

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I'm sure that was exactly the audience she was aiming for with her music...

It really confuses + annoys me

I know she's not homophobic, but I don't think she was aiming towards any specific "audience" with her music, I think she made music she liked and just hoped other people would like it too. She's no sell-out, that's for damn sure.

I am pretty sure Lana wrote her first songs organically. But the minute she signed a contract she and her label were aiming an audience. Like most pop artists  she was aiming teens and if those teens were gay even better.

glgcDdT.gif

But we have to remember lana is not a pop artist, there is, believe it or not, musicians out there who make music solely because they love it an they want to make art, and they share it with the world,If people like it then cool. I know she is signed with a big record label, but I also know she isn't the type of person to just "sell" her music. She just wants to make something beautiful, if that just so happens to be loved by the majority of teens that's cool.

"Trying to control your drinking is like trying to tie a hair ribbon to a bolt of lightning. Impossible" from her @MissDaytona?

Which, people have already seen just thought it was interesting,

B8wHSYZ.jpg

"@JohnRecord you should be coming w me. London would be good for you. I miss u. Jul 06, 2010 "

You guys, John record is that man from the screen cap of that Rex arrow film she was in with her yellow and blue scarf..

got a face like God and a bod like John~ 

well it says he's an A&R guy..multiple ppl affiliated w/ the music industry that Lana has been linked to.. Van, John, Mike (?)

I really think Lana was more hungry for fame than she lets on.. not that I think that she slept with these guys 2 get ahead necessarily, but between all the films she was in it's v interesting.. I wonder if it was her dream 2 be an actress or if it was something to do to pass the time/ get some credit for her resume/ a possible route to her real dream of becoming a singer (but not a v popular one)~~

maybe john has worked w/ the knocks as well, Lana was supposed to or did go into the studio w/ them when she was living in London??? idk also, under his influences, a lot of them are the same 2 lana's- dylan, ginsberg, 2 pac.. something that was similar w/ arthur lynn

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***