Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

43 minutes ago, Ice Cream said:

Where's my girl ?

@Embach

I think she will be shocked if she wakes up to this news

:runs:

To my surprise I wasn't shocked but I was emotional. It's like a finale to a movie moment

2.gif

my boyfriend sent me one of these photos without context and it was one of the first things i saw when i woke up - when i tell you i had to put my phone down for 20 minutes and readjust because i was convinced i was still half asleep and i dreamt it……. this is so surreal……..

Wq9zHLl.jpg

1 minute ago, Anthony Applewhite said:

I’m shocked but I’m happy for her?..

We need Beloved and Magic in The Air leaked now to come to our senses :excited:

the way this forum is genuinely incapable of NOT talking about unreleased songs in any ocassion needs to be studied, i fear strangelove had made some points with the unreleased syndrome, when is the harvard study happening

1 minute ago, 111 said:

the way this forum is genuinely incapable of NOT talking about unreleased songs in any ocassion needs to be studied, i fear strangelove had made some points with the unreleased syndrome, when is the harvard study happening

Me when I make excuses not to do it :

fireworks-heart-glasses.gif

lana-del-rey-lana-del-rey-firework.gif

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

it’s strange this just feels so surreal, like i try my best not to have a parasocial relationship w/ lana despite her being my favourite artist but in this one case the parasocial is jumping OUTTTTT, and i don’t mean in the sense that im not happy for her or anything i just mean it feels like i found out my big sister got secretly married overnight or something :omfg2: it’s like! i’m so happy for her because she’s wanted marriage for so long, i do wish it was perhaps with a less morally questionable man but i’m kind of excited yet somewhat scared she’ll take a break from music but still happy for her if she does etc etc it’s so strange i have so many genuine emotions for her in this scenario! love her she looks incredible love the dress <3

Wq9zHLl.jpg