Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

I get the majority of us don't fw alligator boy but can we maybe not resort to shotgut wedding rumours to fuel our copium??

Spoiler

also that ozempic comment was so unnecessary and nasty 

I woke up to this news this morning and it felt like a fever dream. 

I've been marinating on it all day and it still feels like a fever dream. Congratulations to the happy couple, though! I hope they both treat each other with a lot of respect, love, kindness, empathy, and loyalty :agree: There's so many questions I have swirling around my head about this whole relationship, but really it's none of my business, so I'm fine with never getting answers. This is honestly such a historical part of the Lana lore ... and since it's her actual real life, I sincerely she gets all she has dreamt of and she can have all the figs she wants (Sylvia Plath, I learnt from you, babe.) 

I wonder if she'll do an instagram post or something with professional photos or keep it all private (like they seem to have mostly done so far)? 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

3 minutes ago, 79lipstick said:

IMG-1931.gif

I literally deleted that comment like 10 mins ago (autism is a bitch), why are you trying to bring it up now? :xgiggle: I'm too tired to fight everyone in this thread

Side note: I aways imagined Lana would have a summer wedding so I'm surprised they chose a September wedding

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I don’t know why but this is reminding me of the second season of the end of the fucking world lmaooooo 

congrats to lana tho :smile4: hope she knows what she’s doing 

SFP2h.gif

1 minute ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

I wonder if she'll do an instagram post or something with professional photos or keep it all private (like they seem to have mostly done so far)? 

I fully respect if she wants to keep the whole thing private butttttt, I would love to see the professional photos (or Chucky's!) because that dress was too beautiful to not see in HQ :flutter:

img%5D ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ img%5D

1 hour ago, Flowerbomb said:

I literally deleted that comment like 10 mins ago (autism is a bitch), why are you trying to bring it up now? :xgiggle: I'm too tired to fight everyone in this thread

Chileee no one's sending you to jail

3 minutes ago, details said:

i can't believe she actually got married in the fucking SWAMP :oprah2:

this is what lizzy grant was singing about. we should've seen it coming :true:

4wY9W0x.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Flowerbomb said:

Side note: I aways imagined Lana would have a summer wedding so I'm surprised they chose a September wedding

no one is fighting you :brigitte: making a joke about her weight is classless and unfunny