Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

1 minute ago, honeymoon is alive said:

Honestly, I'm just waiting for the pictures, even though I have a feeling they won't share them. :adele:

we get married to show our love 

why the hidden?

the spouse would be too problematic?

44 minutes ago, JDaniel said:

you are right but she frequently indicates that she would like to return to certain moments of her life before Lana, when there is no anxiety about tomorrow, the austere life can have its charm

it can have its charm only if you have millions in your bank account and can pretend you’re poor 😅

5 minutes ago, trust no terrence said:

Remember that old interview where she said she wanted to honeymoon in the same place as her parents? I can't remember the place... Bora Bora?

I wanted to post on Lana Honeymoon 's Instagram  : Chez Poutine

I was refused this

11 hours ago, Morningcrow said:

Yea, but when he publicly promotes violence against transwomen that's a problem, it makes them less safe. I kind of get the feeling he wants certain beliefs of his known, ya know?

I mean he doesn’t “publicly promote” he doesn’t have a platform, evidently doesn’t seek one, and is allowed to share his political beliefs on his own social media. It’s deranged parasocial fans that go looking at her boyfriends profiles looking for reasons to discredit him that see it. I don’t agree with his sentiments but they are his own and that’s his right. If you’ve been offended by something you’ve seen stalking his profile then it’s low key on you. There are millions of people sharing those kinds of thoughts on social media and you’re not contacting their spouses to tell them how offensive their husband is. My partner and I have been happily married for the best part of a decade, we vote differently in our political elections and it literally doesn’t bother either of us our votes our vote and we have differential individual beliefs. It’s not representative of Lana as a person not to date someone because she doesn’t agree with every single opinion they have. In a way it’s speaking on her behalf to assume she agrees with everything he thinks just because she’s married him. It’s weird. 

1 hour ago, Escapism said:

him having deftones playing in the background while he screen recorded him unfollowing her (and chuck) then scrolling through her posts with the “I WATCHED YOU CHANGE” part blasting took me out 

and then posting this on his story too

956-C6-C28-F481-411-D-9-CA9-3-F1-FC125-A

I don’t think just unfollowing her is gonna better this mans mental health… he needs a mental institution that has available straight jackets, padded cells, and a psychiatrist that’s an expert in dealing with extreme delusion 

That person commented under LanaBoards Instagram post few weeks ago when Lana and Jeremy were guests at her friend's wedding.

Spoiler

img%5D%5B

2.jpg%5B

3.jpg%5B

4.jpg%5B

url%5D

2.gif

11 hours ago, baddisease said:

Fuck Trump supporters though.

Agreed ma’am, and you’ve posted that on the internet just as he’s posted his opinion. Like it’s democracy. 

7 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

or maybe they just want to be private :pls:

exactly? we wouldnt have known anything about this wedding if it werent any paparazzi pics, also jen's sisten said it was supposed to be secret

2 minutes ago, J03 said:

I mean he doesn't "publicly promote", he doesn't have a platform, obviously doesn't seek one, and is allowed to share his political beliefs on his own social media. It's deranged parasocial fans who will look at his boyfriends' profiles looking for reasons to discredit him who see it. I don't agree with his feelings, but they are his and that's his right. If you were offended by something you saw stalking his profile, that's discreet of you. There are millions of people who share these kinds of thoughts on social media and you don't reach out to their spouse to tell them how offensive their husband is. My partner and I have been happily married for almost a decade, we vote differently in our political elections and it literally doesn't bother either of us, our individual votes and beliefs are different. It's not representative of Lana as a person to not date someone because she doesn't agree with every opinion he has. In a way, it's speaking for her to assume that she agrees with everything he thinks just because she married him. It's weird. 

you are absolutely right

Can you, however, tell me,  knowing that elections that are decisive for rights are coming, what you would think if she did not take a position?

Hang on I just watched the lyric change video of chemtrails in Paris and does she literally say “I’ll marry him”

why did we not clock this lol

the video for reference https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGd12yv7R/

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

Reminder that being unpolitical is a privilege. Supporting Trump is about

- anti LGBTQ rights

- anti womens rights

- anti Immigrants

- anti POC

- anti social security

- pro gun violence

This is not about whether he prefers coffee or tea.

It's still Lanas life and her decision alone, but the lengths people go in this forum to defend people they don't know is ridiculous.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Some of these meltdowns are literally insane. 

couples do not have to share the same view on politics. My boyfriend and I are complete opposites but we respect each other enough to not try to change each other. Jeremy is from the literal swamp. I’m not even trying to be funny. He is. They are used to 1 way of life, and while it doesn’t excuse what he’s posted it doesn’t reflect Lana’s views. Lana is her own person. 

1 minute ago, Peachycream said:

Some of these crises are literally crazy. 

Couples don't have to share the same views on politics. My boyfriend and I are complete opposites, but we respect each other enough not to try to change each other. Jeremy is literally from the swamp. I'm not even trying to be funny. He is. They're used to one way of life, and while that doesn't excuse what he posted, it doesn't reflect Lana's views. Lana is her own person. 

Yes, but it would be really good in the current circumstances if she could remove all ambiguity.

less than 10 days ago he relayed a pro-trump tictoc and in this case everyone can see it now

10 minutes ago, Peachycream said:

Some of these meltdowns are literally insane. 

couples do not have to share the same view on politics. My boyfriend and I are complete opposites but we respect each other enough to not try to change each other. Jeremy is from the literal swamp. I’m not even trying to be funny. He is. They are used to 1 way of life, and while it doesn’t excuse what he’s posted it doesn’t reflect Lana’s views. Lana is her own person. 

Trump becoming our president was a loss for the country but your support of him is a loss for the culture. I can only assume you relate to his personality on some level. Delusions of grandeur, extreme issues with narcissism,” Del Rey wrote.

“If you think it’s alright to support someone who believes it’s OK to grab a woman by the pussy just because he’s famous-then you need an intervention as much as he does.”

Wonder what kind of intervention she has in mind for her maga spouse.

1 hour ago, daphnedinkley said:

the earnest seriousness of this visual has me CHORTLING so hard in bed it literally woke my bf up 😭😭😭 pleaseeeeee that is so FUNNY

the caption with the “ 🥀 ⚰️ 🖤    I’m free : )” on top of it all is giving wp7827280.jpg

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

His ex has has talked to the Daily Mail and has such wonderful things to say about him. She confirms the side of him that I assumed must be what appealed to Lana. 95% of my family and colleagues share the same political views as him and I would classify them as wonderful people. It is not always black and white.