Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

2 minutes ago, Ice Cream Ice Queen said:

soooo was this Jeremy’s hands…?

I'm pretty sure we sleuthed that it was Jack Donoghue

He was wearing the same sweater in another picture around the same time

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, Dark Angel said:

all of my beaded alligators have congregated and are ready to share their thoughts

RJJJcD4.jpeg

the orange and red alligator is very disappointed that she has decided to marry him, stating that he finds his support for donald trump and his facebook posts and tiktok likes to be abhorrent, he is very afraid that she will also start to support trump, and will perform one of her songs at his inauguration should he win the election... god bless america - and all of the beautiful alligators in it

the red and white alligator believes that everyone is being very overdramatic, oversensitive, and overly-involved, stating that everyone needs to shut the fuck up and just enjoy the music, he was completely overjoyed when he found out that his favorite musician finally found love and got married, and has been playing cinnamon girl, video games, bel air, yayo, yosemite, and sweet on repeat ever since it was revealed that they got married

the orange and blue alligator wants to know ALL the tea, he wants the HQ wedding photos, he wants to know who attended, the recipe for the wedding cake, and if any of the dailymail rumors have any truth to them, going out of his way to let me know that he completely understands and sympathizes with her not wanting to keep the old crystals and their energy around

the blue and green alligator is only interested in all about ethel and refuses to comment on the wedding

this is soooooo cute, I used to have beaded alligators too :trisha:

the red and white one is giving honeymoon :brows: say you want me too, dark swamp

2 hours ago, palemoonbaby said:

something loke

My father genes are too strong

To allow for scarification my baby

Sitting in the circles with brother and sister 

They call it as a higher power

They call it a miracle

You better take away your gun motherfucker:splode:

I want a fantasy future divorce album thread for fan made lyrics and song titles (it's coming)

5 hours ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

I feel like when I think of the name Mrs. Dufrene, I’d feel bad if I didn’t ask for like some cheese from her. It just sounds like that. 

Like all casual if u were in the same area, Mrs. Dufrene, did you have cheese? I wanted to make some cake 

:eartha:

23 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:

:eartha:

but doesn't it sound like it? like, oh ah studio ghibli that. you're in a small town. neighbors are neighborly. you're baking. ah no! I ran out of butter. so you go over to Mrs. Duferene's cus u know she's always baking something nice. and there u go!

FSiy5w3.giftumblr_nv0881L0Od1s4fz4bo1_500.gifVvJr.gif