Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

Wishing for the demise or her relationship when she's not even been married for 24 hours is weird, no matter what we think of the guy. Let her be happy with her ''problematic'' man, damn.Β :takeitdoen:

Hasn't she only known him for five minutes? I spell an opportunist. She better hide her royalties :oprah3:

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

2 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

they know each other since 2019 actuallyΒ 

but they've only recenly been dating it seems, it feels very fast but im happy for her.. lets hope it lasts

Β 

:brigitte:

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

7 minutes ago, jaesana said:

If this video is reallyΒ true, this is… not good ☹️

I really hope he doesn’t have that cheater gene. It is all so messy. Hopefully they live happily ever after. I’m sure he’s fixable.Β 

OKAY I have so many thoughts:

Β 

Deleted this part bc offensive apparentlyΒ 

-Β  Given that Lana is a Christian, is she only getting married NOW because she's pregnant?? (someone said this on Reddit and I'm lowkey convinced)Β :judgingu3:

- WHAT is it about this Trumpy swamp guy that tops all the other men she's been with? Over Clayton? Barrie? Chase?Β :um3:

Sorry for the energetic typing, my mind is FRAZZLEDΒ 

Β 

Stream Fine China

β™‘Β Β standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heavenΒ β™‘

well, i hope she’s happy and i hope she changes him, and not the other way around

1 minute ago, Flowerbomb said:

- Did she decide to go on Ozempic just to fit into her wedding dress this WHOLE time?Β :tommy:

yeah i know you’re joking but this ain’t it

This is the part where I have to remind myself that this is a completely parasocial relationship I have with this woman and that I’m more invested in Lana Del Rey the project/music than her personal life. I don’t really know what she’s like. I hope this man treats her nicely and maybe she’ll have children like she’s always wanted

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

48 minutes ago, Waimea Bay said:

Gramma said that "somewhere out there, there's a good man waiting for me"

:twirls:

and he’s still out there ms Lana, youllΒ find him someday

Β 

(kidding… mostly…)

Β 

59 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

wait how many kids does jeremy have? i thought we debunked the whole daughter thing. i never really stayed on top of it all bc i didn’t know the relationship was so serious πŸ’€

media say two daughters and one son