Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

people are happy for her? I can’t believe I am one of the few who is entirely disappointed and I’m not even joking. It’s been 13 years of riding with her and this is where it ends, with a transphobic, trump-supporter - this is the same woman who wrote “Methamphetamine, I met my man Drag queen at heart, just like I am
Puts on his wig, eyelashes, bam-King Coney Island”, the same woman who wrote an entire paragraph about Trump and the state of the world. Idc if people say we don’t know, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it’s a damn duck. We do know. Such a disappointment. 

I’m sawry I KNOW I shouldn’t comment on personal lives but I always got the feeling from their photos that she looks super joyful around him while he’s just kinda there. So that’s why I thought it was just a super casual thing :air:  Besides all the trump and naked girl red flags…I reallyyy hope she didn’t settle for less just for the sake of getting married. Just speculating :xgiggle:  

58 minutes ago, trust no terrence said:

I know it's a bit stalkerish, but this man loves TikTok. Looking at his likes count, it goes up so fast. I wonder what he's liking away....

Thirst traps 100%.  Every other video he liked a couple weeks ago were different random women making videos in lingerie or bikinis. Shortly after, he made his “likes” private. Super disrespectful to Lana but maybe she knows and is ok with it. Can’t speak for her. But if that were my boyfriend….. let alone husband……. I’d throw a fit and if he didn’t stop I’d be done. :toofunny:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

17 minutes ago, Nobody said:

He posted a screen recording unfollowing her and Chuck on his story :crai:

we lose some but we win some :oprah4: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 hours ago, mssainttropez said:

IMG-8184.jpg

This screenshot someone attached as a reply, it’s allegedly one of Jeremy’s daughter’s conversations with another young girl-

IMG-8185.jpg

The gasp I GUSPED!!! We wanted Lasso but instead got a transphobic husband with racist and homophobic children… :stareney:

19 minutes ago, Nobody said:

He posted a screen recording unfollowing her and Chuck on his story :crai:

Not the background song choice and endless scrolling plus Chuck too?? Main character syndrome much 💀 

Those kids didn’t learn that it’s “ok” to casually use those words on their own, is all I’ll say :runs:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

25 minutes ago, JonBatisteInterlude said:

Just realized that we aren't getting any more of those iconic "boyfriend" lines in her songs :defeated: now she's gonna be saying husband

Like "met my husband down at the taco truck" sounds so.... :pillsdy:

She can still sing about her life when she was younger + write fictional stuff

2.gif

8 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

The gasp I GUSPED!!! We wanted Lasso but instead got a transphobic husband with racist and homophobic children… :stareney:

not surprised the kids are like that, apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. lana rlly doesn’t care about good men, she just wants any trash. i thought since she’s grown now she would have matured but nope.

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ