Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

Congratulations Lana <3 wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness 

Spoiler

It makes me sad to see so much negativity on a thread about her marriage… if you love and respect Lana you should at least try to also trust her discernment. Based on everything I know about her, she is a wonderful person and she has the strength of character to not marry a man whose morals and character she did not admire. & she knows him a lot better than any of us do.

it’s very poetic for lana to leave the trailer park life only to return after she realized the fame and fortune wasn’t worth it

Carmen GIF by Lana Del Rey

︵‿୨ ♱ I talk to Jesus / And ask him if he'll think of saving me ♱ ୧‿︵

1 minute ago, star Iux said:

it’s very poetic for lana to leave the trailer park life only to return after she realized the fame and fortune wasn’t worth it

Long Live Lizzy Grant :blush3:

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Just now, Daytona Beach Sparkler said:

Long Live Lizzy Grant :blush3:

lizzy dufrene now unfortunately :crai:

Carmen GIF by Lana Del Rey

︵‿୨ ♱ I talk to Jesus / And ask him if he'll think of saving me ♱ ୧‿︵

4 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Do we think they will live in LA or in Louisiana 

I can't imagine him in LA

But all her friends and family are there

Do they have swamps in California

100% Louisiana I'd say, he's not the type who would move to LA.

3 minutes ago, urgirl said:

Hide contents

It makes me sad to see so much negativity on a thread about her marriage… if you love and respect Lana you should at least try to also trust her discernment. Based on everything I know about her, she is a wonderful person and she has the strength of character to not marry a man whose morals and character she did not admire. & she knows him a lot better than any of us do.

i agree with you that we should leave her alone and im glad shes happy but be sooo fr lanas judge of character when it comes to men isnt the best ngl 😭😭

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

She's def moving to Louisiana. His children are also there, so I don't think he'd pack up and leave and leave his business. She'll be so bored there that she'll write new music eventually. 

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

I bet this thread will still be alive for two months and it will transform into Lana Del Rey and Jeremy Dufrene Relationship Discussion Thread :bebe:

2.gif

This whole thing feels surreal, like a fever dream. I still need some time to have a perspective, as a fan. Trying to find a middle ground between 'The thing I want the most for her is happiness, she deserves it' and 'I don't like the idea of her finding her happiness next to a guy with such beliefs'.

I just hope critics/news don't start bringing up his Trump posts or all of her "Lasso" reviews will bring up: "Del Rey, recently married to a Republican anti-Kamala transphobic alligator tour guide". It'll be "Chemtrails" all over again...

Do we know if Patricia was invited? lol

19 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Do we think they will live in LA or in Louisiana 

I can't imagine him in LA

But all her friends and family are there

Do they have swamps in California

didn't charlie move to louisiana, too?