Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I really hope she returns back to her May Jailer style. I would be so happy :)

Please let that era die and never come back. EVER.

I hope Lana never does a Snoreymoon or May Jailer stuff ever again. (I love Honeymoon but it's boring) (May Jailer was just.... just.....mind numbing.)

Please let that era die and never come back. EVER.

I hope Lana never does a Snoreymoon or May Jailer stuff ever again. (I love Honeymoon but it's boring) (May Jailer was just.... just.....mind numbing.)

Oh no, I mean her voice. I personally like her singing in a soprano voice or at least mid-range. The MUSIC however, there should definitely be an upgrade haha.

your username is so  fitting my dear

something completely unrelated to lana but is a opinion is i hate when instagram pages take info that people post on here and worked hard to find and claim they discovered it first, like get yo life

This is exactly how I feel.

I like BTD/P the least of her albums because it just doesn't feel like she loved it as much as UV and HM

Wouldn't she perform more songs from them if she really loved them that much?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I really LOATHE Cruel World. I always play Flipside as  opener for UV and replace FMWUTTT with Is This Happiness.

Cruel World is literally my favorite Lana song  :toofunny:

Is This Happiness is probably my least favorite song she's done besides Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood & Lucky Ones   :awkney:

Cruel World is literally my favorite Lana song  :toofunny:

Is This Happiness is probably my least favorite song she's done besides Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood  :awkney:

It is such a repetitive mess of a song and the lyrics make no sense at all. It's like Lana's magic lyrics boxset and the "Got your bible, got your gun And you like to party and have fun" reminds me Britney's "really interesting, fun and cool"

D84nWcy.gif

Meanwhile ITH is a beautifully written song on the other hand 

It is such a repetitive mess of a song and the lyrics make no sense at all. It's like Lana's magic lyrics boxset and the "Got your bible, got your gun And you like to party and have fun" reminds me Britney's "really interesting, fun and cool"

Meanwhile ITH is a beautifully written song on the other hand 

Lana has described the song as chaotic, and the juxtapositions in the song are on purpose

I know what you mean though

At least there's no "stranger than a stranger"-esque line  :fabcat:

i hate the album art for honeymoon

This is not an unpopular opinion, though

D84nWcy.gif

Lana has described the song as chaotic, and the juxtapositions in the song are on purpose

I know what you mean though

At least there's no "stranger than a stranger"-esque line  :fabcat:

If she serves me another lyric fiasco like "stranger than a stranger", I'm out of this fandom

D84nWcy.gif