Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Wayamaya is overrated.

*Waimea

I don't think Cola should get dropped off from Lana's live set list. Believe it or not hearing its infamous first line live is a highlight.

I agree but the bridge notes are difficult

I have days where I really think "Flipside" may be the best song she's ever done. But then, I kinda snap out of it.

But it happens very often.

Also, the only Lana song I've outright hated from her official releases was "Lolita", but since it's a bonus track, it fortunately doesn't devalue that impeccable album. That song is a serious headache - loud and obnoxious without any bop to it. Sounds like an imitation sausage version of "Toxic".

I have days where I really think "Flipside" may be the best song she's ever done. But then, I kinda snap out of it.

Also, the only Lana song I've outright hated from her official releases was "Lolita", but since it's a bonus track, it fortunately doesn't devalue that impeccable album. That song is a serious headache - loud and obnoxious without any bop to it. Sounds like an imitation sausage version of "Toxic".

...What?

I don't think you're listening to the right song.

giphy.gif

off to the races is lana's magnum opus and should've had radioplay (i mean, is there any other song that can match it or surpass it sonically, lyrically, and vocally? :defeated: ).

ride is easily one of her weakest and most forgettable tracks (but the video..thats another story).

lucky ones isn't THAT bad :smokes3:

honeymoon isn't sleepy :judgingu:

#factsonly

smile.gif

Diet Mtn Dew would have been her biggest hit US & worldwide if she had released it as a single.

in what world would diet mtn dew smash lmao

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)