Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

people are always furious when concerts or other events get cancelled even when it's because of a weather warning. i can understand that it can be annoying but there's a difference if it's cancelled due to a warning or if it's cancelled last minute by lana because she wants to eat some ice cream in italy.

i76mrxw.png 

I hope for the next era, she goes all out and does a pin-up aesthetic with bubble gum pop music and the album cover is more of a pin up with lighter hair, with full, regular music videos again.

PNoV6l.gif

I like pitched and sped-up/slowed down bad quality versions of her songs made to get around copyright laws on youtube. 

Same! Actually I was so disappointed when I heard the real version of Serial Killer, the slightly sped up version that's around with the 5s of silence at the beginning is so much superior imho

ZKcaooE.png

Same! Actually I was so disappointed when I heard the real version of Serial Killer, the slightly sped up version that's around with the 5s of silence at the beginning is so much superior imho

I feel the same way about Puppy Love. I'd heard it sped up and now the original sounds WAY too slow for me.

I love the Paradise version of Yayo better than the original. Just brings me back to a particular time in my life when I was struggling with alcohol and was in a really bad way. I'm in a better place now but Yayo reminds me of hitting rock bottom and how I overcame it.

Ultraviolence was a great video, I follow this Arabic Lana Del Rey fan account which translates her lyrics and does full analysis of her Music videos and many things surrounding her. The account recently did an analysis of Ultraviolence both the music and Video plus a post surrounding who Jimmy is, and I assure you the video is a piece of Art :toofunny:

I think paradise is ldr's best album and is really underrated

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

She should drop Serial Killer from the tour setlist. It sounds horrible live and the "ooh" was fun for the first time, now its cringe-worthy. 

She should make an album full of slow romantic songs like Honeymoon, solely with live instruments.

Her 2016 blonde hair was totally horrible.

I have to come to terms with the fact that she has completely destroyed her face and it will never come back. She is probably lip-job-holic. Even my brothers´s inflatable sex doll has more natural lips than Lana.