Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

pin up galore is THE penultimate lana song. one of her best and severely underrated in terms of lyrics, instrumentation, and production. it's so amazing live, too.

I always loved the transition from "here's to the girls with the blue mascara" into "I have a disco ball mind"

seriously wish she would redo this one with cleaner production  :pft:

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

Lana needs to tone down with the tortured soul stuff. I mean I love it but i don't want her to be known as the girl who sings sad songs. I know imma get slaughtered for this but oh well

I understand what you mean. I just... Idk when is Lana happy? lmaoooo like all her pretty much released stuff is kinda sad. Even if they aren't sad, they sound that way lol. It's kinda her image.

Yeah. She did say she plans on doing a more upbeat, fast paced album and I'm actually satisfied.

But that fast paced album could be LDR7 or something, I doubt this next record is going to be new york inspired seeing as she's been mostly in LA

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

sad girl is the best song on uv and old money is boring...

I understand OM, but how is SG the best? The best lyric there is "he's got the fire, and he walks with fame", which isn't even that good. The production is fire but tracks like CW, PWYC, WC etc. have more varied production

KOL & YCBTB are her best tracks.