Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I really don't like to her 2010-2011 "pop" songs, I'm glad she didn't follow this direction and tried to keep this tracks away from us. Some of them are nice to listen to but they are pointless and tacky. Resistance sounds like it's from a cheap orange juice commercial to me  :hdu:

still they are good for pop music standards  :toofunny:

The other woman, blue velvet, once upon a dream are fucking fantastic, guns and roses is good the whole way through, the beginning of raise me up annoys the hell out of me ("ray! ray! (ray ray)"), lucky ones is trash LMFAO :toofunny:

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

I really don't like to her 2010-2011 "pop" songs, I'm glad she didn't follow this direction and tried to keep this tracks away from us. Some of them are nice to listen to but they are pointless and tacky. Resistance sounds like it's from a cheap orange juice commercial to me  :hdu:

still they are good for pop music standards  :toofunny:

@Miss America DO YOU SEE THIS FUCKIN RESISTANCE SLANDER???

The other woman, blue velvet, once upon a dream are fucking fantastic, guns and roses is good the whole way through, the beginning of raise me up annoys the hell out of me ("ray! ray! (ray ray)"), lucky ones is trash LMFAO :toofunny:

Everyone thinks LO is trash because it is

COTBR is one of her worst songs. The theme and lyrics make no sense, along with the instrumental is cheesy.

Is It Wrong isn't that good, Put The Radio On is overrated as hell, what a mediocre song, Push Me Down and Dynamite deserves a little bit more of love.

Girl bye no one talks about PTRO, even though they should

VyIsfwC.jpg

Girl bye no one talks about PTRO, even though they should

I've seen people saying it's one of her best songs and one of her best lyrics and I'm like yeah sure, Jan :dafuq: Let's just keep it in the basement next to Emile's auto-tooned loon, where it belongs

8nl2OpX.png

resistance actually sucks

Honestly I tried listening to it three or four times and yeah I can't stand it :eek:  :toofunny:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371