Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I don't think that there is anything that justifies following her anymore. I don't see how she could reinvent herself or do something relevant musically. She has an intriguing voice but that's about it. I clarified for myself that she represented to me some kind of a demented online crush (she got me somehow with her morose attitude and her sexy voice) which is now fading away. All that is left is the neurosis and the bafflement about the time that I spent thinking about a virtual entity because she never become something real to me. I went back to listening classical music as I was before discovering her. Since this is my last post here I recommend to all of you to listen to Bach and his peers and maybe some of you will be embarrassed by the scrobbles you had recently. I wish LDR/E. Grant the best

/r/iamverysmart

I don't think that there is anything that justifies following her anymore. I don't see how she could reinvent herself or do something relevant musically. She has an intriguing voice but that's about it. I clarified for myself that she represented to me some kind of a demented online crush (she got me somehow with her morose attitude and her sexy voice) which is now fading away. All that is left is the neurosis and the bafflement about the time that I spent thinking about a virtual entity because she never become something real to me. I went back to listening classical music as I was before discovering her. Since this is my last post here I recommend to all of you to listen to Bach and his peers and maybe some of you will be embarrassed by the scrobbles you had recently. I wish LDR/E. Grant the best

i enjoy seeing "fans" like you leave the fandom because you arent even important or wanted here. the door is wide open, don't hit ur ass on the way out :kiss:

Lana could never pull off a born to die esque era again, shes too old and yes shes no where near fat but i just dont see her doing rap like she did with asap anymore with the way she looks now

She's 31..... she can rap.... Nicki Minaj is 33......

As long as she's in her 30's she can still rap. Looks have nothing to do with anything.

But.... for some reason I kinda agree. She doesn't "look" like she'd ever go back to the rap thing. (and yes this is coming from the biggest BTD stan) I wish and hope she will. But it doesn't seem likely.

cba to read all those pages now so i'm just gonna post mine (sorry if they are ap)

-blue jeans is overrated as fuck

-honeymoon is her worst album. half of the songs are good to mediocre and the other half is just tragic

-her covers of songs are very underwhelming

-the uv title track is not that bad

-pretty when you cry is a terrible song

-burning desire is just abominable

-people do too much on dark paradise

thats understandable

"i mean we all found her when she was the "lana del rey" not "lizzy grant" or "lana del ray"so we fell in love with the way she presented herself and sang post 2010, so of course we prefer her style now. her unreleased holds a special place in my heart.