Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

OttR is losing it's spark for me, solely due to the lackluster live performances, it was p good in 2016 but at this point she needs a new closer or step her game up; it's like how i started to dislike CW due to it bein in the tracklist along w eh performances

OttR is losing it's spark for me, solely due to the lackluster live performances, it was p good in 2016 but at this point she needs a new closer or step her game up; it's like how i started to dislike CW due to it bein in the tracklist along w eh performances

Get Free should be the closer for LA to The Moon. I'm bored of OTTR and the choreography is a little ..... goofy at times.  :toofunny:

I have been holding back some opinions because I feel kinda bad feeling this way. It's minor things really. To preface I have no qualms with any music she's released in recent years just details that i find off-putting. I am unsure if these are solely her choices or what but i'm reluctant to post this due to the slight chance she may read this or someone close to her and I love her with all my heart....

But I don't like her backup dancers at all. I never did. Most of it is because I feel like she doesn't need additives. She actually has talent. She doesn't need girls dancing beside her. She will always be a solo act to me. Shes not a part of a group. It's just out of place for me.

I never have been fortunate to see her live for many reasons but why does she sing the same songs over and over? She literally has hundreds of songs to sing? Like she's sang blue jeans, ottr, and cruel world so much im starting to skip them when i play the album. 

This is petty but she constantly recycles music videos for different songs. Like the original UV. She used it for freak. And the BAR mv for white mustang. 

And I am still extremely curious of how the original Ultraviolence with the original vision was going to sound. With the outtakes, the scrapped music videos, the scrapped album cover. Apparently it was supposed to be even more darker and eerie... i get emo thinking bout it.

IDk.....

And she should close her shows with yayo, get free, or bel air.

No exceptions

2017lanz could never

i76mrxw.png 

2017lanz could never

the voice

the hair 

the style

everything about this is incredible

if she just stopped smoking and took care of her voice she could literally replicate this, hell her body is better than 2011/2012 she could literally just wear cute dresses like this rather than those ug shirts n jeans ughh

2011 Lana was woman hating, upheld gender norms and was mysogynyistic so what's your point?

I'd refute you but apparently you know people who work in the ASLA so i shouldn't talk over you

I stopped listening to most of her unreleased stuff. The use of aave, themes of female objectification, and subtle pedophilia were enough for me to never go back!

Please tell me you are a troll account  :poordat:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

BPBP is better than TNC

tenor.gif?itemid=10147189

BPBP is better than TNC

Excuse you

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif