Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I LOVE Cruel World, Sad Girl & Pretty When You Cry so much, I want them to be replayed endlessly in my mind when I die  :oprah:  god bless

I don't dislike any of her songs tbh, idk why but everytime I hear her "bad" songs over and over I start to like them lol

I don't think her and Francesco got a lot of chemistry but I like them together ~visually~

I wish she'd choose Father John Misty to tour with her instead of Courtney Love but w/e

I  don't like to think about her in a sexual way, it makes me uncomfortable  :ohno:

About her fans...

-I really hate when people say they "miss" Auburn Lana, like wtf she just died her hair, she sure looked pretty and at that time she was kinda closer to her fans but stop whining about it over and over again

- I can't believe when people say AKA is her best album...

- I hate when fans make a big deal when someone calls her Del Ray

- I hate when people think they're better than other fans just because they knew Lana before/she follows them

- I don't like when fans criticize Lana and want to make other fans to change their mind towards that topic, I prefer to live in my perfect-Lana bubble thank u

7wWWNZV.jpg

I don't really know where to post this...

I wonder what happened between Lana and Jaime King. They def had a falling out. Modern day proof: Jaime isn't following Lana on instagram anymore (GOSH I swear I do have a life.) It just seems odd. And now Jaime is besties with TS. I mean, gimme some truth

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Unpopular opinion: Lana is a master manipulator. I think a lot of the controversy that surrounds her is precisely calculated. There always seem to be just enough commotion for people to talk about her yet not quite enough to make them abandon her. Idk..too many things seem to "randomly" pop up at convenient times.

tumblr_n90y9oYmu41qzj1pro1_500.gif

I hate Yayo on Paradise, I prefer the original version. I think she kinda overdid it somehow.

It's like the fandom's most popular opinion!

i am nothing and should be everything

I love the "Born To Die" ERA. Not only musically (with the usual use of the strings in every song ... fantastic * _ *), but also aesthetically ...

I preferred more Lana with red hair, than that of now :( (I'm not saying it's ugly now!)

Two years ago there were SS, Video Games and Blue Jeans ... now there are West Coast and Ultraviolence ... unfortunately don't hold up the legacy
. :(

<3 I love that sound.... It was brilliant the idea of strings as the opening of the songs (although the long would become heavy)

I honestly think that Prom Song, TV in Black & White, and Paris are her best songs. I love all of her work but those 3 really are the 3 songs I listen to most from her discography. 

Also I worry about how smoking will affect her in future years a lot. 

i love it when she sings 'daddy' and i hope it comes back ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Same. I think it sounds really nasty when others use it as a term of endearment about their special someone, but Lana makes it sound... Idk, cool in a daddy issue kind of way. 

1olt2g.jpg

I honestly think that Prom Song, TV in Black & White, and Paris are her best songs. I love all of her work but those 3 really are the 3 songs I listen to most from her discography. 

Also I worry about how smoking will affect her in future years a lot

ede38f6dc90b2e464a6f4f536a2f1c45.jpg

Smoking ain't cool kids, it just looks it. 

I honestly think it's going to wreck her voice in 10+ years. Same with drug use and a heavy lifestyle, have ruined a lot of great artists. 

1olt2g.jpg

I don't like I Can Fly or Big Eyes. I find them bland, annoying and overrated by everyone. I don't think they're better than any songs on UV. Cruel World is still one of the best songs she's ever sung, but True Love On The Side will always be my #1. UV is better than BTD, but not as good as Sirens. I feel like the only one who really doesn't give a fuck about what Lana wears or what color her hair is or who she dates. She's a grown woman and I doubt she waked up and thinks what some 14 year old nobody thinks of her style or personal decisions. I can't stand fans who don't like any of the albums and only like unreleased and demos. Like what kind of hipster shit are you trying to pull?  :horror:  I don't think any of the demos are better than album versions. I dislike Yayo, but the Paradise version is the best. I hope Lana continues to smoke and her voice changes drastically like Marianne Faithfull's did. I know it's bad to hope for that, but whatever. This probably isn't an unpopular opinion, but I hope Lana never sings pop music. I feel like the unreleased pop songs she did were just a pathetic attempt to be noticed by a label and the 'alternative' style she sings now is perfect for her/who she is. I hope her and Courtney sing together on the tour & someone gets at least decent audio of it. It'd be even better if they put out a duet, but that's unlikely. I think Lana should do a song with Jack White. Actually, they should cover some obscure blue grass song no one knows just so I can read about how many of you have always loved that song. Also, can't stand the fact that a few months ago people on here told me Courtney Love was an untalented murdering irrelevant whore but are now pretending to be her biggest fan & have been up her ass since the tour announcement. Hope all of you get bloody diarrhea today  :omfg2:

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

I can't stand fans who don't like any of the albums and only like unreleased and demos. Like what kind of hipster shit are you trying to pull?  :horror:

Wait do those really exist?

What kind of BS :wtf:

Sorry but if someone is like that,

tumblr_lub0trAgG61qd38ki.gif

Smoking ain't cool kids, it just looks it. 

I honestly think it's going to wreck her voice in 10+ years. Same with drug use and a heavy lifestyle, have ruined a lot of great artists. 

Live fast die young, she's working on it :creep:

I don't like I Can Fly or Big Eyes. I find them bland, annoying and overrated by everyone. I don't think they're better than any songs on UV. Cruel World is still one of the best songs she's ever sung, but True Love On The Side will always be my #1. UV is better than BTD, but not as good as Sirens. I feel like the only one who really doesn't give a fuck about what Lana wears or what color her hair is or who she dates. She's a grown woman and I doubt she waked up and thinks what some 14 year old nobody thinks of her style or personal decisions. I can't stand fans who don't like any of the albums and only like unreleased and demos. Like what kind of hipster shit are you trying to pull?  :horror:  I don't think any of the demos are better than album versions. I dislike Yayo, but the Paradise version is the best. I hope Lana continues to smoke and her voice changes drastically like Marianne Faithfull's did. I know it's bad to hope for that, but whatever. This probably isn't an unpopular opinion, but I hope Lana never sings pop music. I feel like the unreleased pop songs she did were just a pathetic attempt to be noticed by a label and the 'alternative' style she sings now is perfect for her/who she is. I hope her and Courtney sing together on the tour & someone gets at least decent audio of it. It'd be even better if they put out a duet, but that's unlikely. I think Lana should do a song with Jack White. Actually, they should cover some obscure blue grass song no one knows just so I can read about how many of you have always loved that song. Also, can't stand the fact that a few months ago people on here told me Courtney Love was an untalented murdering irrelevant whore but are now pretending to be her biggest fan & have been up her ass since the tour announcement. Hope all of you get bloody diarrhea today  :omfg2:

OMG SPILL THAT TRUTH TRAYER :sass:

I completely agree with you! Except the smoking thing

ZmJh1LG.jpg