Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I like the Honeymoon album cover.

maybe it would be better if it would be a little bit more cropped and without the font on the bus.

but I think the Urban Outfiters cover for HM looks weird. The angle is so strange and the way the fon is put on it is extremely boring.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I'm happy that there's no HM Deluxe Edition or Regional Exclusives this era :) 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Honestly I'm sick of the Honeymoon era because everything has been a mess and the songs have all disappointed me.

I like the song Honeymoon and HBTB is alright but TLY is such a disappointment I could cry.

seriously?

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

I love Terrence Loves You??? It's so good.

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

I'm happy that there's no HM Deluxe Edition or Regional Exclusives this era :)

I agreee with you, it's nice that we'll be able to buy a COMPLETE physical album this time, like with Born To Die's Deluxe version.

It always cracked me up there was no physical 9 track Paradise and 16 track Ultraviolence.

The only sad thing is that this means we'll most likely never get Life Is Beautiful.

_______

I'll never understand why the BtD cover gets so much praise.

I mean, it's grown on all of us and now it's iconic, but in the end it's not a very good picture. The angle, the way she looks ... nah.

And I don't get where the hate for the HM cover is  coming from. Like, y'all are always so overdramatic.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I love Gods and Monsters, Yayo Paradise, Cola, Ride's video and Tropico. I REALLY dislike American, Ride got boring and Burning Desire is a mixture of her most cliché lyrics.

Dark Paradise is actually amazing, I think of it as a sister to Summertime Sadness.

Don't care for Hollywood.

The Honeymoon cover reminds me of a tacky Fourth of July.

Terrence Loves You is extremely underwhelming and I find Honeymoon to actually be more interesting.

Nothing scares me anymore.

I don't know where else to write this, but I've been here for a couple of months and I've noticed how many pretentious people there seem to be here, and people are always trying to connect Lana's inspirations to something from the past, oftentimes so irrelevant to her music and to what she writes about. Can't wait until someone claims that she's written a song about the diary entries of a Nazi officer or something :toofunny:

I don't know where else to write this, but I've been here for a couple of months and I've noticed how many pretentious people there seem to be here, and people are always trying to connect Lana's inspirations to something from the past, oftentimes so irrelevant to her music and to what she writes about. Can't wait until someone claims that she's written a song about the diary entries of a Nazi officer or something :toofunny:

Didn't somebody here jokingly connected the title 'Ultraviolence' with WW2 awhile ago? :defeated: 

OoWc9Ul.gif