Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I am dismayed to think I am one of the few who loves, loves, loves the photography for Honeymoon by her sister Chuck Grant

It is 100% spot-on perfect for what Lana is saying (conveying).

I am surprised more don't get it.

I am surprised you summed it up in three sentences wow you're progressing

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I fucking hate James Franco. I don't know what Lana see in him, if they someday become a couple, it will be the end of my life. He tries to have sex with a teenager, of 17 years old, and he have, in that moment, 31 fucking years old. Fuck, he's a freaking pedophile. I don't want him to touch Lana with his dirty and disgusting hands. I do not understand how there can be people who ship them and love them together. 

tumblr_m5ui30G0B61r1peixo1_500.gif

I want Lana to cover Paint It Black (by The Rolling Stones) for her next album. It reminds me of Black Beauty, and it's a really good song.

giphy.gif

I fucking hate James Franco. I don't know what Lana see in him, if they someday become a couple, it will be the end of my life. He tries to have sex with a teenager, of 17 years old, and he have, in that moment, 31 fucking years old. Fuck, he's a freaking pedophile. I don't want him to touch Lana with his dirty and disgusting hands. I do not understand how there can be people who ship them and love them together. 

Yeah, that Instagram thing was vile, without the age thing, it was the way he spoke to her. Laughing at "if they someday become a couple, it will be the end of my life" though. How someone can be interested in other people's relationships I will never know.

I love Honeymoon but I'm underwhelmed and I think it's because there's not as many tracks on it as there was on UV... It doesn't feel like a full album to me it kinda just feels as though we got a batch of high quality unreleased song leaks, idk it's hard to explain

I really dislike the order of the songs on Honeymoon. They don't stick together well from track to track, listening to the entire album as a whole feels kind of... messy? So I have the same feeling. 

1olt2g.jpg

re:James Franco-

read his books, especially Palo Alto

In some ways James (acting) and Lana (words and music) are in the exact same universe

In some ways James is just as much an alter-ego too.

Both as if they time travelled with no way back from the 1960s and both unique and both abused and both somewhat like those on "the island of misfit toys" in the Christmas cartoon

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I love Honeymoon but I'm underwhelmed and I think it's because there's not as many tracks on it as there was on UV... It doesn't feel like a full album to me it kinda just feels as though we got a batch of high quality unreleased song leaks, idk it's hard to explain

I really dislike the order of the songs on Honeymoon. They don't stick together well from track to track, listening to the entire album as a whole feels kind of... messy? So I have the same feeling. 

Given Burnt Norton doesn't seem like an intro to Religion and is marked "interlude", I get the sense of two albums (one before and after the interlude), but the two albums share some lyrical topics (with variation), so songs across the halves could seem related:  Honeymoon/24; GKIT/Religion; Freak/Swan Song; TLY/TBD.  DLMBM seems like an encore or epilogue to everything. 

BTW, I would positively love an album "high quality unreleased song leaks". She can't have a Greatest Hits CD, but she can have (several) Greatest Leaks CDs.

Lana is too bored to dress up properly, to brush her hair, to wash her car, or to do anything. Now I’m kind of sorry about Fran who got into this depressed woman just to fuck up his life. Barrie is fucked up nicely in Glasgow, the dumb rocker came to LA for her to light up her cigs during the concerts, now he moved back with his mom and he is starting his career from scratch. Lana’s is just too depressed for this business and she isn’t enjoying anything. At first I thought that she exaggerates but now I'm convinced that she is like that. She became unbearable to follow as an artist, her career became a travesty, she’s just throwing out albums and she doesn’t do anything with them, she hides from everything in the first month after the album's release. HM is shaping up to be an “milking” album for what is left from her fandom and she has one sensible thing to do in my opinion: call it a career. It’s time for her to announce a theater farewell tour and at the end of it she can throw out another album to milk the last standing stans and then she can go and fuck her(depressive)self. I'm so over her, some of you guys here were really nice people and I wish you all the best 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMphQizbk2o

Lana is too bored to dress up properly, to brush her hair, to wash her car, or to do anything. Now I’m kind of sorry about Fran who got into this depressed woman just to fuck up his life. Barrie is fucked up nicely in Glasgow, the dumb rocker came to LA for her to light up her cigs during the concerts, now he moved back with his mom and he is starting his career from scratch. Lana’s is just too depressed for this business and she isn’t enjoying anything. At first I thought that she exaggerates but now I'm convinced that she is like that. She became unbearable to follow as an artist, her career became a travesty, she’s just throwing out albums and she doesn’t do anything with them, she hides from everything in the first month after the album's release. HM is shaping up to be an “milking” album for what is left from her fandom and she has one sensible thing to do in my opinion: call it a career. It’s time for her to announce a theater farewell tour and at the end of it she can throw out another album to milk the last standing stans and then she can go and fuck her(depressive)self. I'm so over her, some of you guys here were really nice people and I wish you all the best

Yes please goodbye, all you do is post the negative side of EVERY thing she does (not in a intelligent debatable manner but in a entitled way). There is a difference between a Singer/Musician and a Entertainer. Lana is not an Entertainer, and we already know she never will. If you want one, Beyonce is waiting for you. All I need from her is music, the MAIN THING that made me/us a fan. We should be grateful that all of the extra things she does (music videos, magazine shoots) even come into fruition. There are artists that drop music and disappear off the Solar System. You are also mixing her personal life with her work. I could give three fucks if she was dating Donald Trump. As long as she shows interest in her art and absoulutely nothing is standing against her of working on it, it is all good.

I feel really annoyed when I read people hate on her for saying "I wish I was dead already". They surely have to be stupid. Don't lots of us feel that way sometimes or even often/most of the time? I'd have said "I'm really sorry for being honest about how I felt one day in a planned interview and that I didn't calculate my feelings on a specific day" honestly criticism over that was a mess.

re:James Franco-

read his books, especially Palo Alto

In some ways James (acting) and Lana (words and music) are in the exact same universe

In some ways James is just as much an alter-ego too.

Both as if they time travelled with no way back from the 1960s and both unique and both abused and both somewhat like those on "the island of misfit toys" in the Christmas cartoon

It doesn't justify him preying on girls who are almost half his age and lack age experience.

Now time for my unpopular opinion: I like each new Lana album less than the one before it. At this rate, Born to Die will forever be my fave.  :suicide:

i am nothing and should be everything

seems like the entire fanbase is dying off.

even on other sites and social media.

Lana is seeming to vanish from peoples minds.

:facepalm:

oh well, clearly she isn't drifting off anyone who uses this forum's mind. so many people just listen to the albums and nothing else lol, not everybody posts everywhere on social media. all that stuff is so boring i literally havent had facebook or twitter for over 2 years