Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

On the bright side, we won't have to camp out for M&Gs and concerts anymore due to less competition. :hoe:

Oh, if only Lana decided to do a world tour and visit Poland!!!

i am nothing and should be everything

It's true. Y&B was the first time ever Lana's lyrics were like a parody of herself, laughable. Big Eyes and I Can Fly were weak, my opinion obv.[/quote

agree with your reasoning but they're hardly terrible...

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

It's true. Y&B was the first time ever Lana's lyrics were like a parody of herself, laughable. Big Eyes and I Can Fly were weak, my opinion obv.[/quote

agree with your reasoning but they're hardly terrible...

In comparison to her other work imo they kinda are. I Can Fly's verses are nice, but that's it. Sure, her vocals are great, but they always are.

It's true. Y&B was the first time ever Lana's lyrics were like a parody of herself, laughable.

Forever laughing about "oh dat grace, oh dat body, oh dat face... MAKES ME WANNA PARTY"

I mean, wait, what? Those are one of Lana's most awkward lines for sure.

i am nothing and should be everything

I LOVE BLUE VELVET (don't hit me)

Without You is terrible

Ultraviolence has the lowest average for me, but has some of her best songs (CRUEL WORLD!!!!!!!!! mpg, old money).

PARADISE IS THE BEST

BTD is not that good sorry

I LOVE FORDHAM ROAD OK!!!

For K Part 2 is one of the best songs ever produced :heart: :crying2:

Terrence Loves You is the worst on Honeymoon

The lyrics to Young & Beautiful are deplorable

AKA is her best work ever. EVERY song is 10/10, yes even Brite Lites.

I LOVE BLUE VELVET (don't hit me)

Without You is terrible

Ultraviolence has the lowest average for me, but has some of her best songs (CRUEL WORLD!!!!!!!!! mpg, old money).

PARADISE IS THE BEST

BTD is not that good sorry

I LOVE FORDHAM ROAD OK!!!

For K Part 2 is one of the best songs ever produced  :heart: :crying2:

We need to be friends :creep: I've never understood why people hate Brite Lites. Repeating phrases like "I look for you in magazines", "give me the bright lights", "the film is fading, look at me" etc. just shows the obsession with the man and the fame that was a very prevalent part of her life back then. I think its genius but so many people don't like it. I think the production really makes the song too with the guy in the background and the beats popping in just at the right time and when it pauses to draw suspense. 

God now I want to listen to AKA again like crazy.

Oh and I love Paradise too. It and AKA are my favorites, followed closely by Honeymoon.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

SOMEONE ELSE WHO LIKES BRITE LITES!!!!!

Seriously it's amazing. I fell in love with it on first listen, right from the first "I look for you in magazines." I LOVE songs with heavy repetition of certain verses, and Brite Lites is such a good example of that. It sounds so fckn incredible in that half-singsong, half-talking voice. And I love the beats. :flutter:"I'm going back to Arbor Dean, where when I was a beauty queen," sounds so fckn magical. What's with all the hate? I seriously don't get it :icant:

HOLY SHIT MAN you and I are on the same page!!!! Like exactly the same, wtf! I'M NOT ALONE!!! Paradise is seriously underappreciated and it is a masterpiece, an incredible work of art. I love Honeymoon since it's so similar.