Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I think Lana's nose isn't that pretty, too be honest. A lot of the time she looks plain ugly. I still think she's beautiful, her nose too! But in some pictures... she just. Idunno. I also think they edit a lot of her pictures. Maybe that's why. If you look at some pics, you see she has many beauty marks, but in a lot of pictures, they edit them out. Oh and.. I hate blue jeans.

FEET DON'T FAIL ME NOW. TAKE ME TO THE FINISH LINE.

I honestly think Jump, Raise Me Up and the rest of the AKA album is extremely underrated. As a whole the production and lyrics are so much better than Born to Die. AKA is more varied and it leaves a bigger emotional impact than BTD has. I'm only a Lana-Stan because of AKA, the unreleased stuff, Sirens and Paradise. BTD is the weakest overall album.

I honestly think Jump, Raise Me Up and the rest of the AKA album is extremely underrated. As a whole the production and lyrics are so much better than Born to Die. AKA is more varied and it leaves a bigger emotional impact than BTD has. I'm only a Lana-Stan because of AKA, the unreleased stuff, Sirens and Paradise. BTD is the weakest overall album.

I don't think this opinion belongs in this thread.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I don't know exactly where to put this, but it's so funny/pathetic/etc. that I felt I had to post it somewhere.

0SWqM.jpg

I agree with the majority of her(?) sentiments, but I feel like the state of her understanding concerning Miss Grant's other material is laughable. :[

#mixedfeelz

I don't know exactly where to put this, but it's so funny/pathetic/etc. that I felt I had to post it somewhere.

0SWqM.jpg

I agree with the majority of her(?) sentiments, but I feel like the state of her understanding concerning Miss Grant's other material is laughable. :[

#mixedfeelz

u miss da old lona :creep:

2wn4whw.png

0SWqM.jpg

#mixedfeelz

"Her free downloadable album God Bless America"............

0SWqM.jpg

#mixedfeelz

Here's an unpopular opinion: You're starting to sound like the official police of Lana Del Rey fans. Also, the apathy you so tediously express on the forum is bordering on affectation.

#SorryMadrigal

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

0SWqM.jpg

#mixedfeelz

Good Bless America

B4n3o.gif

Here's an unpopular opinion: You're starting to sound like the official police of Lana Del Rey fans. Also, the apathy you so tediously express on the forum is bordering on affectation.

#SorryMadrigal

B4n3o.gif

Will someone please just take away my right to gif?

Unpopular opinion: She doesn't need lyrical prowess to make fantastic music.

Another: Paradise isn't boxed into the same "Lana Del Rey" aesthetic and sound as Born to Die. It tremendously improves upon it :badbitch: #deludedstan

These "causal" outfits she's always in (blue skinny jeans/oversized white t-shirt/white button down/dirty flats/this hideous brown jacket she's wearing recently/grandpa sweaters) REALLY bother me for some reason. Same with her black hair. Just makes her look so...basic. Like if I had no idea who she was and just saw her walking down the street, I would still think she was pretty but I definitely wouldn't think she was a star, you know? She just kind of fades in this pedestrian wear. One of the things that drew me to her in the beginning was her styling, and how she was super glamorous but with a street sensibility with the big hoops, gold jewelery, sneakers, etc. Now, it's like we're lucky for her to have a good hair day :(

AND I feel I'm in the minority of people who thinks that her plastic surgery is good: flawless nose and her lips are amazing, I actually like them bigger. My friend who also loves Lana says I have Lana lips because my top one if bigger than the bottom one :defeated:

Guest OPRAH

Guys, how about we stick with unpopular opinions pertaining to Lana? :P

And on that subject, the Ride performance where her hair is up ad she's wearing a simple, all black ensemble is her best look, ever. :flutter: Simple is nice! Pants are nice! Lana doesn't give pants enough love in her performances! :defeated: She never sings about pants in her songs either. :( Pants are sexy too :3

You have really nice lips. I love big lips. :flutter:

You are so smooth, working those compliments in :creep:

Unpopular opinion: She doesn't need lyrical prowess to make fantastic music.

Another: Paradise isn't boxed into the same "Lana Del Rey" aesthetic and sound as Born to Die. It tremendously improves upon it :badbitch: #deludedstan

I agree completely with these two points. Oh no, am i a deluded stan now?

(Fun Fact: I didn't know what "stan" was until ldr.fm. At first i thought it might have been a reference to the South Park character Stan, but eventually i looked it up on urban dictionary...)

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein