Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

When I first started stanning Lana, back in the late-BTD days, I associated her music a lot with her look and it’s harder thinking about how she probably won’t go back to the beauty queen hair and paradise tour outfits than thinking about how I won’t get a BTD 2.0. I think it’s just the entirety of that era that makes me not appreciate Ultraviolence and Honeymoon as much as everyone else. It was perfect for me but I understand how other people would connect the way I do to this album to the others.

But anyways, I’m a BTD stan but very unproblematic about it. :toofunny:

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

When I first started stanning Lana, back in the late-BTD days, I associated her music a lot with her look and it’s harder thinking about how she probably won’t go back to the beauty queen hair and paradise tour outfits than thinking about how I won’t get a BTD 2.0. I think it’s just the entirety of that era that makes me not appreciate Ultraviolence and Honeymoon as much as everyone else. It was perfect for me but I understand how other people would connect the way I do to this album to the others.

But anyways, I’m a BTD stan but very unproblematic about it. :toofunny:

I'm the problematic version of you lol. BTD is my shit.

I don't like Television Heaven :toofunny: Television Heaven <<<<< Coca Colla

GASP! Everyone loves Television Heaven! But why don't you?

i can't get into American. most of Paradise took a looong time to grow on me. i didn't even like Cola until a few months ago (but then i saw the light :pray2: )

....... :willcut: ..... why? :emma:

american makes me feel whimsical. like someone of royalty or even the FLOTUS.  :rollin:

I don't like Television Heaven :toofunny: Television Heaven <<<<< Coca Colla

I don't like the mix of her vocals with the production it sounds really unpolished in my opinion

PS: I don't like Greenwich and My Best Days :deadbanana:

8nl2OpX.png

my popular opinion: gods & monsters is one of the best songs to come out of Paradise.

unpopular opinion: bel air is the best of the whole ep :oprah3:

i can back you up on this .... :bliss:

<div style="position: relative; height: 0; overflow: hidden; padding-bottom: 91.785714285714%"><iframe style="position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%;" width="560" height="514" src="//popkey.co/m/zgxpb- :)+me+too+the+:)/embed" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe></div>

that coding .... 

Black Beauty album version >>>>>>>>> black beauty demo

IKR! Soft rock legend.

---

In my opinion, Lana's worst officially released songs are This Is What Makes Us Girls, Carmen, Lucky Ones, Diet Mountain Dew, Body Electric (album version) and Swan Song -- that one is simply horrible, I always skip it.

IKR! Soft rock legend.

---

In my opinion, Lana's worst officially released songs are This Is What Makes Us Girls, Carmen, Lucky Ones, Diet Mountain Dew, Body Electric (album version) and Swan Song -- that one is simply horrible, I always skip it.

how dare you include LUCKY ONES in this. :emma:

IKR! Soft rock legend.

---

:horror:  I absolutely adore Carmen, TIWMUG (Demo :hooker:) and Swan Song.

8nl2OpX.png

I don't like the mix of her vocals with the production it sounds really unpolished in my opinion

PS: I don't like Greenwich and My Best Days :deadbanana:

I'm screaming! My Best Days is such a great love song about finally getting the guy you want! Or at least having him.

Swan Song is probably my least favourite song she's officially released. It just never stuck with me.

How dare you include Body Electric though, that's one of her best :icant:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS