Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I don't see this discussed often, so I think mine could be considered an unpopular opinion :

I don't like how Lana's face has changed in just a few years. Yes, she gained weight, but I can't attribute her face change only to that. And don't tell me that it is due to aging. Aging can't affect a face so much in just 2-3 years and plus when you're in your 30's.

She's been doing someting else (cheek fillers maybe?) and she needs to stop doing whatever it is. She could be a lot more beautiful instead of getting puffy cheecks and a swollen face in general.

I mean. Her face in 2012-2013 was perfect. Just perfect.

I don't get why some Lana fans don't accept that she was prettier before. It's just an undeniable fact that you can see with your own eyes. She doesn't look as fresh as she looked like only 3 years ago.

And I don't like how she does her hair now. I liked her long wavy\a bit curled hair. Now she always has an ugly middle part and don't let her hair down as she used to, but goes for an "housewife" look, with those side locks. Lana let them grow long, please.

Musically I think she's perfect. Obviously few songs are not my favourites, but all of them have that vibe that connects all her songs. I basically only listen to her released songs, old songs, and unreleased ones. That's what I have on my Ipod. 200+ Lana songs.

delete your account

let me be who i'm meant to be

1. I mean, Summertime Sadness is ANGELIC, but I really love the demo just as much. It gives it a different vibe. It feels almost Hawaiian which is imo the feeling she had when she wrote the song.

2. I could never hate on lana's voice, but i actually cant listen to the National Anthem demo because of how her voice sounds. It sounds like Brittany Spears was singing with a peg on her nose. Idk why I have that opinion. I WISH i could listen to it and love the demo cause the instrumental and background choir is amazing :( I hope this opinion changes eventually. Pls dont hate me

3. I dont know why everyone wants a BTD #2 with more upbeat pop-ish songs! I want her to do something unique, like AKA #2, but better recording. People who want more pop lana should just start listening to marina more or something :P

not even paparazzi pics - even some close ups from her music videos look... weird idk

I can see this in Music to watch boys to. I kinda dont really know what she was doing there... The underwater shots were the only thing i liked about that video, and the neon sign flickering at the start.

I can't think of any other videos where i have that opinion but on her old, home-recorded videos I used to think the shots of her sitting down, wearing wigs, singing to the camera looked so dorky and embarrassing, but now ive grown to love them and think its cute.

Paradise EP says hello

OMFG i used to HATE the paradise album art, in fact when i first came across it i thought it ws so fake, like she was fake tanned suddenly, and i pretty much refused to listen to the new paradise songs :'D but now it my favourite, maybe not the art, but the songs.

The original photo that was meant to be the Ultraviolence album art, would have been my favourite album art if they didnt change it because 'the cigarette made it seem too much about drugs"

The Born to Die album cover is my least favorite album art. Her face is edited too much that it doesn't even completely look like her

I often think that in the BTD-The Paradise Edition album cover it's not Lana, but Temperance "Bones" Brennan. (Emily Deschanel)