Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I don't think Lana will ever write better songs than On Our Way, Never Let Me Go, Noir, Black Beauty and especially Cruel World.

I know it's your opinion and i know this is the unpopular opinion thread but Cruel World? I think the songs delivery and execution is great but the lyrics are awful. It's like she did a gap test and had multiple options to fill in the gaps and just tried out every possible option.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I know it's your opinion and i know this is the unpopular opinion thread but Cruel World? I think the songs delivery and execution is great but the lyrics are awful. It's like she did a gap test and had multiple options to fill in the gaps and just tried out every possible option.

Ahaha The gap test part cracked me up. I love you. But I love Lana a little more.

So you want it to be even more boring?

better than feeling like im going to a baseball game when i listen to it

i feel like if its only guitars and strings itll be like a homage to Bang Bang by Nancy Sinatra

better than feeling like im going to a baseball game when i listen to it

i feel like if its only guitars and strings itll be like a homage to Bang Bang by Nancy Sinatra

But Lana asked you to put on your white shoes and come with her just a second before. DON'T YOU SEE THE CONCEPT STORY BEHIND IT ALL? [/graham4anything]

On a serious note I think the "baseball"sound is the best thing about the cover since it's the only bit of spice in there. And before you said it, I never thought of a baseball arena when listening to it :D

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!