Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

look hear me out, if she'd have released BTD a lot earlier so by 27 shed be where she is now in her career her legacy would be untouchable yk? 

smoking crack in the back drinking pepsi 

Yeah it would be better but that doesn't mean she deserves to die now

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

true but idek jgkfjfgkgf still shed be remembered more and her legacy would be untouchable 

I agree on some level, if she died she would be much more famous right now. But obviously i dont want her to. It happens with every celebrity though

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

look hear me out, if she'd have released BTD a lot earlier so by 27 shed be where she is now in her career her legacy would be untouchable yk? 

There has to have been a better way for you to make this point than saying that Lana should have died 

oGxJL.gif

Omg finally someone with working ears :xcry:

The people who trash it are probably the same people who claim Guns and Roses is the best song on UV and that Honeymoon is her best music video

The pre-chorus snatched me the day I heard the snippet. Truly one of her best melodies. So hypnotic :hair:

Well G&R isnt the best song on UV, but its my favourite deluxe song along with Lolita

true but idek jgkfjfgkgf still shed be remembered more and her legacy would be untouchable 

Completely untrue. Born to Die and Paradise wouldn't make her a legend if it's all she had done lol. But then again your avi is in such poor taste that I don't think anybody needs to take your post seriously lmao

Completely untrue. Born to Die and Paradise wouldn't make her a legend if it's all she had done lol. But then again your avi is in such poor taste that I don't think anybody needs to take your post seriously lmao

giphy.gif

I would have liked Cherry a lot more if she sang with more power. Sometimes it feels like she’s just singing it to her over with it. It sounds pretty different when sung live.

The laziness is so funny to me. She doesn't bother sometimes and then flips her hair

I would have liked Cherry a lot more if she sang with more power. Sometimes it feels like she’s just singing it to her over with it. It sounds pretty different when sung live.

I was thinking about this last night, and it's not only cherry! White Mustang is most famous among us for lazy vocals. Love too.

It's like, Lana wanted to reach out to different topics in her music, but in doing so, she just wanted to sing more comfortably, however, this is just portrayed as lazy, like instead of singing with her chest or head it's just singing with her regular talking voice.

IMAGINE if white mustang had started off more softly with her head voice. It would be perfect.

I think I always tell myself that Cherry can get away with it because of the production and the bridge but in truth, it DOESNT.

I was thinking about this last night, and it's not only cherry! White Mustang is most famous among us for lazy vocals. Love too.

It's like, Lana wanted to reach out to different topics in her music, but in doing so, she just wanted to sing more comfortably, however, this is just portrayed as lazy, like instead of singing with her chest or head it's just singing with her regular talking voice.

IMAGINE if white mustang had started off more softly with her head voice. It would be perfect.

I think I always tell myself that Cherry can get away with it because of the production and the bridge but in truth, it DOESNT.

Agreed. White Mustang has so much potential. I would love to see what she would do with the track if she reworked it. (in an alternate universe or maybe at a future show)

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

i don't care about when her unreleased material is finally leaked

remember when you gays were mad about Your Girl and Roses and now y'all don't even talk about them and just want other songs instead

its like a cycle