Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Coachella - Woodstock on My Mind is a BOP. Seriously. I understand the song sounds cheap and demo-like, but the melody of the chorus, and the chorus in general, is so good.

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

i hate the BPBP instrumental and Coachella is on my top 5 for LFL

13 beaches is everything I wanted from Lana, but it's not a great show opener.

100 percent correct but it still sounds great live

Coachella - Woodstock on My Mind is a BOP. Seriously. I understand the song sounds cheap and demo-like, but the melody of the chorus, and the chorus in general, is so good.

AGREEEEEEEE i love this song

I don't know how unpopular this actually is but I really want Lana to do an album full of slut bops like Go Go Dancer/Be My Daddy

I lose my mind when Lana is slutty, lines like "My pussy tastes like Pepsi-Cola" and "I was an angel, looking to get fucked hard" are so iconic. Her parts on Ridin' with Rocky absolutely SLAY

I don't know how unpopular this actually is but I really want Lana to do an album full of slut bops like Go Go Dancer/Be My Daddy

I have yet to get around and actually do it, but I've been meaning to make my own ho anthem playlist/"album" in my iTunes!

Go Go Dancer, Be My Daddy, Paradise, Delicious, Party Girl, Ghetto Baby, Push Me Down, etc.  :flutter: Iconic Lana aesthetic

giphy-1.gif 

I absolutely LOVED Cherry when it came out, but it became more dull after a while... I feel like she's not singing it properly and could have done it better, the instrumentals were pretty basic but the bass and guitar saved it (yes, even before the instrumentals leaked) and I still can't really take "sippin' on ya like a Coca-Cola" and "lookin' at me like a magazine" seriously somehow. :toofunny:

But, cola and magazines do hint back to her early Lana days and Lizzy days. :flutter:

YESS!

Those who were pining for the cherry instrumental confused me a little cause its actually super basic, and sounds like a fanmade instrumental for a song we are missing the official instrumental for, like you know those fake instrumentals for Cola and Gods and Monsters? they sound cool, and sometimes I listen to them cause theyre nice, but theyre not totally satisfying, cause theyre cheap! just like Cherry

:smokes3:

the coachella instrumental is  almost better, like cmon

But still, summer bummer takes #1 for the worst instrumental, of any of her albums.

I wont apologize. dont quote me

I think chances of her getting an oscar are way higher than getting a grammy if she only cared enough to do songs for big / relevant movies again. 

yeah young & beautiful was sabotaged by some smear campaign (i swear smear campaigns are such an oscars and american elections thing smh)  but the overrated let it go would have won anyway.

i76mrxw.png 

I think chances of her getting an oscar are way higher than getting a grammy if she only cared enough to do songs for big / relevant movies again. 

yeah young & beautiful was sabotaged by some smear campaign (i swear smear campaigns are such an oscars and american elections thing smh)  but the overrated let it go would have won anyway.

giphy.gif

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

that mess is literally one of the worst oscar winning disney songs ever also idina's voice sounds like she has a constant nose bleed or smth. other disney songs can't relate.

I hate that song. I'm not into Disney movies but I once heard another song from that film where somebody was just yelling "love is an open DOOOOOOOR" it was so grating and awful. :toofunny:

The Blackest Day is a filler track. Art Deco and Freak are skinny

but cmon the lyrics in TBD are SO boring and cringey ("it's not simple it's trigonometry" cmon..) and the bridge almost saves it lyrically, but yall praise it like it's HM's holy grail. TLY has a more orgasmic bridge.

:hdu:  :hdu:

:hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:

:hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:

The Blackest Day is a filler track. Art Deco and Freak are skinny

but cmon the lyrics in TBD are SO boring and cringey ("it's not simple it's trigonometry" cmon..) and the bridge almost saves it lyrically, but yall praise it like it's HM's holy grail. TLY has a more orgasmic bridge.

sis are you drunk

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: