Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I agree, Rick doesn't deserve to be dragged for Lana's poor decisions regarding Lust For Life.

But what we're also NOT gonna do is drag Jack Antonoff when he gave us Venice Bitch, which just so happens to be the best Lana song we got since 2015 (maybe even 2014).

You know what, that's also true

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Lust For Life is my favorite LDR album

It’s not my fav by any means but it is so underrated

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

ok so lana has written a lot of good ballad type songs this era... Jack produced three albums Melodrama, Reputation & Masseduction & no matter how fantastic in the first few weeks of listening, aged like milk in the sun. I'd rather Lana work with Emile Haynes or Dan Heath or anyone who is good at producing atmospheric & cinematic stuff...

This. But having heard what HTD will probably sound like, I trust in Lana's skills. As long as SHE does not get messy, the album will probably still be good.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

This. But having heard what HTD will probably sound like, I trust in Lana's skills. As long as SHE does not get messy, the album will probably still be good.

HTD is beautifully written & composed. I have high expectations for this album too..

Having said that, what we've heard of HTD is the acoustic live version. Jack performed live acoustic versions of tracks from Melodrama with Lorde on guitar which sound nothing like the final product on the album.

sometimes i forget fucked my way up to the top exists which is weird considering uv is my favorite album of hers... honestly if it didnt have something like fuck in the title that made it easy to memorize, i would probably forget about it altogether

not sure if this is an unpopular opinion cause i never really see strong praise or hate for it, just like, neutral "its a decent song" reception

tumblr_inline_p7g3g992X51rujz3w_250.gif

lana looks fucking stupid with the eyelash extensions

they're too heavy and don't even suit her eyes who the fuck thought

If she got modern ones they would like fine, but she likes the “Marilyn” look with super heavy lashes in the outer corners only. So her inner lashes are non existent in comparison and it looks dumb.

If she got modern ones they would like fine, but she likes the “Marilyn” look with super heavy lashes in the outer corners only. So her inner lashes are non existent in comparison and it looks dumb.

exactly, plus she has the eyeliner only on the out edges as well so it looks so heavy and effects her eyes

look at this pic

it's so bad

and the lashes just aren't good? they don't look trimmed to the line of an eye or like how natural lashes act

521e666ef17890c9515453ad46f42a1e.jpg

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

exactly, plus she has the eyeliner only on the out edges as well so it looks so heavy and effects her eyes

look at this pic

it's so bad

and the lashes just aren't good? they don't look trimmed to the line of an eye or like how natural lashes act

And a lot of the time they're pointing in completely different directions. It looks so weird, I wish she'd get over them.

look at this pic

it's so bad

They look INSANE in that pic lmao. All of 2017 they looked crazy but I think she finally removed those after the tour.

I saw some pics of the Ride premiere recently and sorry I’m on mobile and can’t embed but

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/singer-lana-del-rey-premieres-her-new-anthony-mandler-news-photo/153892874

You can see here she doesn’t even glue her lashes on her lash line, but in the MIDDLE of her lashes for the illusion they are even longer. I think this is what she was doing with her lash extensions and that’s why they looked crazy.

The only time her lashes looked normal was at the Melrose trading post late last year. http://www.lanadelreyfan.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=47895&fullsize=1

I think she just had regular false lashes here and I wish she’d do that more often.