liam

Do we have the instrumentals for the Bikini Daze EP? That's all we're missing.  :(

I will be, and if I do I'll definitely post it here. He also has a Waste of Time promo CD listed if any of you are interested.

JFC I came across that promo CD. Why didn't I click on his store?! I feel crushed :crying:

Do we have the instrumentals for the Bikini Daze EP? That's all we're missing.  :(

I don't think we have any instrumentals. And we're missing a lot more :raven:

@@keanefar I messaged him too, the battle begins

Well the DWD one is from the stems she provided, the others have been up on Reservoir Media. Y'all can go download them, they're public, or I can upload and PM/post all of them.

Can you please PM them to me? :cuteface:

I can't download them because you have to login to download. I know I can sign up, but I have way to many accounts everywhere and it's already getting confusing.

Shiit, just got really into her. Never Wanna know and I Don't Wanna Dance are both really good. I only have the Bikini Daze EP and the I Don't Wanna Dance single though, does anyone want to lead me into a direction of what I need/where I can get it. *Eyeing Sitar*

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png