liam

I found this fan-made floating about:

6TzkJMF.png

and then edited it a bit more myself to use for a night versions cover (when the album drops):

LqVoD0X.jpg?1?4413

also did a version using the polaroid-y layout of the final album artwork: 

iSCu5P7.jpg?1?9627

Hi,  :D

I'm from Brazil, such a great fan of MØ's music! Sorry my bad english, I just want to say that she's starting to become popular here, and many music pages and sites are posting about her! I'm presenting her to most of my friends and many of them showed interest in hearing!

I wish I could find download links to ''When I Saw His Cock'' and ''Crackwhore'', been looking for this, but no success.  :(

I found this fan-made floating about:

6TzkJMF.png

and then edited it a bit more myself to use for a night versions cover (when the album drops):

LqVoD0X.jpg?1?4413

also did a version using the polaroid-y layout of the final album artwork: 

iSCu5P7.jpg?1?9627

Oh man this slays

This cover looks quite inspired from the album sampler. :P

On another note, does anyone here have a Fisse I Dit Fjæs vinyl?

I've been in contact with Mor's label and apparently their debut EP (including FIDF) sold out, but they have some for Vanvidstimer. Which reminds me, they haven't replied in a hot minute so I need to follow up on that...:crey:

But that one's supposed to come with a poster and stuff!

Are y'all prepared for my masterpost finally?

She's ready! Check it out over here: http://m-o-slash.tumblr.com/masterpost

And like and reblog it here: http://m-o-slash.tumblr.com/post/77148598432/m-masterpost-demos-side-projects-and-pre

It's compiled all of the found tracks so far, from side projects to features to instrumentals. And I'm really excited to present a new find...

MØ had another side-project in 2012! It's trip-hop and very in line with her current sound so even if you skip her Danish tracks or her lewd moments, these should suit you! There are three songs under the name "We All Came to Kill" and they're all available on this soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/we-all-came-to-kill

Stitches in particular is amazing:

Hope the MØ community can keep up the generosity! :sass:

Sorry if I forget to @ anyone who wanted this @@Velvet Elvis @@Baby V Alex @@trayertrash

MØ had another side-project in 2012! It's trip-hop and very in line with her current sound so even if you skip her Danish tracks or her lewd moments, these should suit you! There are three songs under the name "We All Came to Kill" and they're all available on this soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/we-all-came-to-kill

Stitches in particular is amazing:

Whaaaat! Shit thank you so much  :defeated:

Wait I just noticed that MØ is following that account - is that how you found it? I can't believe I didn't think to check who she follows!

Also - I think you are right about the 'Keep distance away' line in Never Wanna Know. I also think that she says As I found in the eyes yours in Fire Rides.

20r46kx.jpg

Whaaaat! Shit thank you so much :defeated:

Wait I just noticed that MØ is following that account - is that how you found it? I can't believe I didn't think to check who she follows!

Also - I think you are right about the 'Keep distance away' line in Never Wanna Know. I also think that she says As I found in the eyes yours in Fire Rides.

I think it's "As I found in the eyes of the old".