Deleted User

Natalia Kills

The video did nothing for me :( I really like the song tho.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Why does her voice sound so god damn dry live? Is it the recording? It's not just this performance either. Ugh, I wish she'd tone it down a little with her persona. She's pushing it super hard on you and you get really tired of it when you see her perform, like, look at her facial expressions. It's like she's trying really, really, reallllly hard to look bad ass and stuff, and it's a little embarrassing. 

I wish she'd do more promo and make more appearances. She's kind of just there... it's a shame, she could be so much bigger. 

And this is really awful

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

So... the era just died? I mean, everything's so quiet...

I'm sad because it's a great album and I was expecting her to release more b-sides including Feel Myself.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

So... the era just died? I mean, everything's so quiet...

I'm sad because it's a great album and I was expecting her to release more b-sides including Feel Myself.

people were speculating a rerelease but I don't foresee that

BzhmW.png