Deleted User

Natalia Kills

:( I feel bad for willy. How the fuck did this even started, what made her say the most moronic statement of the decade? 

Willy is a dusty piece of shit with an inflated ego although he looks like something that will give children nightmares. Natalia did it for publicity and will probably put out a new album soon because of it.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

:( I feel bad for willy. How the fuck did this even started, what made her say the most moronic statement of the decade? 

He's the one that told the contestant that he seems like the kind of guy who would wear someone's skin and stab the audience... :toofunny:

does anyone watch 30 rock? jane krakowski plays this ridiculously narcissistic caricature of a celebrity. she literally does anything and everything for attention, even if its hateful. she gained notoriety (in the show) by being an unnecessarily mean judge on a singing competition

lmao this woman is legitimate, real-life trash

ZRBNill.jpg

does anyone watch 30 rock? jane krakowski plays this ridiculously narcissistic caricature of a celebrity. she literally does anything and everything for attention, even if its hateful. she gained notoriety (in the show) by being an unnecessarily mean judge on a singing competition

lmao this woman is legitimate, real-life trash

I legit don't understand how someone can have zero self awareness. They're so far up their own asses it's unbelievable. So self important. I knew she was narcissistic but enjoyed some of her music and songwriting, but this took it to the next level.

Also, this would be a good time to bring up the fact that even though she can write and sing in the studio, she's not a live musician. At all. Not all musicians have to do live shows or tour well, but come on. Maybe if she paid more attention to her singing rather than looking edgy and cool she'd be a more successful artist.

Here's Natalia performing Problem, quite literally under Gaga's shadow, lol.

And here's her singing without moving around.

I don't know, man, it's not bad, but it just really hurts my ears.

Sorry I'm so full of negativity

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Willy Wonka and the Inbred aka cunts got fired, haha :lanahairflip:

I only knew of her existence because one time i was lurking Modthesims and someone made a Natalia Kills sim that was featured on the main page, so i recognised her as that sim someone made :derpna2:

Listened to her today, nothing special, i understand her irrelevance, also, was i the only one who had to pause the video when she started tearing apart poor Joe because i just.. :icant2:

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

She tweeted to her fans thanks for their support... who are the people that advocate this behaviour? I was expecting to read comments coming to her defense in here, glad I don't.

Well she's gained like 6K followers

BzhmW.png

shes gaining fans LMAO now we know who the scums of the earth now are based on her follow list

EVERYBODY is ripping into her as well though - gaga fans, britney fans, katy fans (if she has them :creepna:)...its nice to see unity against a common enemy

OAjeWdG.jpg?1