Deleted User

Natalia Kills

ugh... Marlboro Lights had such an emotional impact on me and I like so much of her music... Now I just can't see her the same way...

I always did think she sounded like an obnoxious brat a bit on her part of Angel Haze's "Black Dahlia"... Should've known she was a stupid bitch.

"Ellie Goulding ‏@elliegoulding 13s

You sort of have to be, you know, vaguely relevant to have your style stolen just saying"

i have been given LIFE

:icant2:  :oopna: :eek:  :awk: :dance:

holeeee shieeet

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

BRUH EVEN CALVIN HARRIS CALLED THEM OUT ON SNAPCHAT calling willy a "Cliff Richard looking motherfucker" and showed a video of natalia being gangsta (?) and saying oh how easy it is to be a MC gangsta

:rip:

BRUH EVEN CALVIN HARRIS CALLED THEM OUT ON SNAPCHAT calling willy a "Cliff Richard looking motherfucker" and showed a video of natalia being gangsta (?) and saying oh how easy it is to be a MC gangsta

:rip:

Hell even DAN SMITH FROM BASTILLE GOT INVOLVED IN THIS :icant2:

tumblr_nlapvkPqcD1qfcu2lo1_1280.png

Are Calvin Harris, Bastille, and Shura the pinnacle of quotable stardom for y'all?

I was just surprised since Dan seems to be quite meek, unless i misunderstood you, english ain't my native tongue hehe :eek:

Am I alone in thinking people are overreacting to this? It's as if people had a burning desire to be cruel and snide, and this gave them carte blanche to act how they like. I can't and won't defend Natalia's behavior (because it's inexcusable and awful), but I've seen pretty vile comments over this ultimately unimportant event (not a single person I know irl has mentioned this or even knows what it is).

Ironically, everyone is saying her career is over, yet you see long-dead threads about her being revived, even if only to insult her. People who didn't know her know her now, even if it's just as "the nasty woman fired from X factor NZ." She's even gained followers. All publicity is good publicity when you're not famous, I suppose.

I still suspect this was staged behavior gone wrong. Someone took "be the mean judge" too far. Her reaction was so nonsensical that I can't think of any other reasonable explanation. This is beyond narcissism. Plus, she mentioned a while ago she was working on new music. I wouldn't be surprised if she followed this up with some announcement of new music.

The one good thing from this mess? We have a new copypasta. "As an artist who respects creative integrity" has been gaining use.

I don't think people are overreacting. It was possibly one of the most stupid and ridiculous thing I have ever seen being said on the TV and Natalia was a fucking cunt.

Like, seriously, WHO is Natalia (and her husband?!) to bash someone like that?