Deleted User

Natalia Kills

Am I alone in thinking people are overreacting to this? It's as if people had a burning desire to be cruel and snide, and this gave them carte blanche to act how they like. I can't and won't defend Natalia's behavior (because it's inexcusable and awful), but I've seen pretty vile comments over this ultimately unimportant event (not a single person I know irl has mentioned this or even knows what it is).

Ironically, everyone is saying her career is over, yet you see long-dead threads about her being revived, even if only to insult her. People who didn't know her know her now, even if it's just as "the nasty woman fired from X factor NZ." She's even gained followers. All publicity is good publicity when you're not famous, I suppose.

I still suspect this was staged behavior gone wrong. Someone took "be the mean judge" too far. Her reaction was so nonsensical that I can't think of any other reasonable explanation. This is beyond narcissism. Plus, she mentioned a while ago she was working on new music. I wouldn't be surprised if she followed this up with some announcement of new music.

The one good thing from this mess? We have a new copypasta. "As an artist who respects creative integrity" has been gaining use.

I feel like it was a bit staged until Willy opened his mouth, he has no right AT ALL to comment about anything since he has never (and will never) be relevant. They literally DJ parties and attend a bunch of fashion parties to survive.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

omg, its true tho, her voice puaj. 

So happy i'm not the only one that can't stand Ellie's voice, like, i mean really, i don't like powerhouse voices that much, i prefer calmer voices, but, she's just... :horror:

Btw this willy moon guy, he's literally trying to sing and act like those 50's swing singers and the whole Rock N' Roll vibe (like, surprise, Elvis) :oic:

In all sincerity, Natalia ain't a bad singer, i find her kinda underrated, i gave her a listen as i mentioned before, but i decided to listen to Marlboro Lights (just cause of the name, i love songs with pretty names) and i fell in love with it (it took me by surprise to be honest) and i can see that she's quite good, but nothing special still, and she ain't nobody to be putting people down as if she were a veteran or something.

P.S her husband is fucking hideous with that lumpy face of his, if anything the one that looks like a serial killer is him, he looks straight out of Outlast.

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

Yeah this incident is disappointing. I was fangirling over Natalia since I heard about her 2 years ago because I loved her music and thought she was so beautiful... but now? :facepalm: :rollin:

I would like to think she was joking but her twitter post says otherwise. I refuse to believe anyone today thinks wearing a suit and slicked back hair is original, it doesn't sound real! The only other reason for this could be that she just wanted attention even if it was over something stupid. Either way that's a turn off. Natalia's crossed out of my pop queens and crushes lists.

I still feel weirded out by how nobody outside of a few pop fanatic circles really knew who she was before, but now is suddenly the most hated pop singer on the internet after making a fool of herself. Willy Moon on the other hand is even more of a nobody in mainstream pop culture as he is only known because Natalia mentions him a lot.

:sluttybunny:🌧️

Am I alone in thinking people are overreacting to this? It's as if people had a burning desire to be cruel and snide, and this gave them carte blanche to act how they like. I can't and won't defend Natalia's behavior (because it's inexcusable and awful), but I've seen pretty vile comments over this ultimately unimportant event (not a single person I know irl has mentioned this or even knows what it is).

Ironically, everyone is saying her career is over, yet you see long-dead threads about her being revived, even if only to insult her. People who didn't know her know her now, even if it's just as "the nasty woman fired from X factor NZ." She's even gained followers. All publicity is good publicity when you're not famous, I suppose.

I still suspect this was staged behavior gone wrong. Someone took "be the mean judge" too far. Her reaction was so nonsensical that I can't think of any other reasonable explanation. This is beyond narcissism. Plus, she mentioned a while ago she was working on new music. I wouldn't be surprised if she followed this up with some announcement of new music.

The one good thing from this mess? We have a new copypasta. "As an artist who respects creative integrity" has been gaining use.

People are overreacting by sending her death and rape threats, calling her a slut, and pointless names. She already got what she deserved when she got fired off the show and laughed at. But jeez, some people act as if she said she wanted to start a second holocaust.

:sluttybunny:🌧️

People are overreacting by sending her death and rape threats, calling her a slut, and pointless names. She already got what she deserved when she got fired off the show and laughed at. But jeez, some people act as if she said she wanted to start a second holocaust.

This! She got what she had coming when she was fired and was a laughingstock. The amount of vitriol I see aimed at her just sort of shocks me.

Natalia said that Feel Myself was the only track left from Trouble so it must be new...

There was a track with Angel Haze. 2 Trouble outtakes, 1 is unleaked

I'll ask my source about this one

BzhmW.png