National Anthem

Favourite Lana Songs

Aaaah... American . I loved it since the snippet we received !

But my all time fav is Off To The Races ! The instrumental, the beat, the strings, the references, the forbidden relationship theme, the melody...

I can't :'(

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

Sirens: Try Tonight, Aviation (She mentions my city in this one lol), A Star For Nick, 

AKA: Oh Say Can You See, (please let me say the rest of the album, the entire thing was perfection...) Gramma, Raise Me Up (Mississippi South)

BTD: Dark Paradise, Carmen, This Is What Makes Us Girls (although, I like the demo or this one best), Without You

Paradise: Cola (Pussy), American, Body Electric

Unreleased/Leaks: Butterflies Pt. 1 & 2, She's Not Me, Is It Wrong?, JFK, On Our Way, Never Let Me Go, I Don't Wanna Go (Tonight), Starry Eyed, Black Beauty, Dum Dum

The three in italics and bold are my favorites of hers she's ever done.

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

It's so hard for me to choose between all her songs.

Carmen is an amazing song. It has such a dark feeling to it. I especially love when she sings " The boys, the girls, they all like Carmen". How can she make something so simple into something so beautiful?

She has a talent for doing that. Dreamy, chill, and outer worldly.

The song I first fell in love with was Summertime Sadness one night while laying in bed after a smoke... And I was smitten. I had to find out more about her.

She just has this sweet voice.

I also love Yayo and Radio.

tumblr_m2x8eqKxlU1rovgbro1_500.gif

I just fell in love with Noir :suicide: . It's funny, cause when I read the lyrics, they seemed stupid (except for the cartoon girl part!)... but when I heard the song, they suddenly made so much sense. It's gonna be one of my faves for sure. Wish that she sang more songs in this crazy bitch character.

i am nothing and should be everything

Angels Forever, Ride, Body Electric, Young & Beautiful, Black Beauty, Cola, Dark Paradise, Blue Jeans, Kinda Outta Luck, Gods And Monsters, Serial Killer, National Anthem, Video Games, True Love On The Side, Without You, Hollywood's Dead, Jump, Never Let Me Go,Pawn Shop Blues... I can't choose just one. But Angels Forever has a special meaning for me.

Sirens: Birds of a Feather, Next to Me, For K My Momma

AKA: Mermaid Motel, Gramma, Jump, Pawn Shop Blues, Kill Kill, Brite Lites, Yayo

Born to Die: Carmen, Lolita (demo), National Anthem (demo), Blue Jeans, Video Games, Diet Mountain Dew (demo)

Paradise: Cola, Body Electric, Gods & Monsters, Bel Air

Unreleased: Hit and Run, MMITPM, Hundred Dollar Bill, Children of the Bad Revolution Is it Wrong?, St. Tropez, Making Out (alt version), Serial Killer, Noir, Scarface, Daytona Meth, Maha Maha (alt version), Trash Magic, Methamphetamines, Queen of Disaster, Breaking My Heart, Stoplight De-Lite, Hawaiian Tropic, Paradise

there's so many omg

I totally love the unreleased track entitled Damn You. It is so beautiful...  It seems to have been recorded a couple of years ago. I wish she would release it officially. 

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

Quiet Now: In Wendy, More Mountains

From The End: Wait

Sirens: A Star For Nick, Out With A Bang

The Money Hunny Recordings: Money Hunny

No Kung Fu: Yayo, Jump

Kill Kill: Gramma

A.K.A.: Oh Say Can You See, Raise Me Up (Mississippi South), Mermaid Motel, Brite Lites

Born To Die: Diet Mountain Dew, Dark Paradise

Paradise: Ride, Bel Air, American. The rest are Ew.

BTD: PE: Without You, Lolita

BTD outtakes: Velvet Crowbar, Fake Diamond

Paradise outtakes: JFK, Starry Eyed

Ultraviolence: West Coast. <3

Unreleased: Noir, Criminals Run The World, Oooh Baby, Valentina Stars, Bollywood Hawaii, Your Band Is All The Rage, Hawaiian Tropic.

I pretty much like all of the released songs (that's why they were released), so I'm going to go with my favorite unreleased ones. Possibly in order.

1. Angels Forever
  2. Black Beauty
  3. Never Let Me Go
  4. I Don't Wanna Go
  5. JFK
  6. On Our Way
  7. Starry Eyed
  8. Hollywood
  9. Trash Magic

And for more upbeat ones:

1. Take Me To Paris
  2. Back To The Basics
  3. Kinda Outta Luck
  4. TV in Black & White
  5. Hawaiian Tropic/Every Man Gets His Wish
  6. St. Tropez
  7. American Dream
  8. Driving In Cars With Boys

As you can tell, I like these songs because they're rather well produced and close to its final version!

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Sirens: For K, My Momma, Aviation

Aka: Raise Me Up, Brite Lights, Gramma, Smarty, Mermaid Hotel

BTD: Born to die,  off to the races, national anthem, million dollar man, this is what makes us girls

Paradise: ride, gods and monsters, yayo

Unreleased: Hundred dollar bill, us against the word, match made in heaven, children of the bad revolution, gang$ta boy lol, summer of sam, go go dancer, delicous, big bad wolf, playing dangerous, push me down, live or die, jealous girl, making out (version 1), is it wrong?, st.tropez, breaking my heart, tired of singing the blues, maha maha, strange love, in the sun, meet me in the pale moon light, playground, trash magic, AFFA

Covers: SUMMER WINE

and west coast 

Lana Del Ray A.K.A. Lizzy Grant: Little Girls (Put Me In A Movie) or Mermaid Motel

Born To Die: Off To The Races or Lolita 

Paradise: Cola

Unreleased: Every Man Has His Wish, Hit and Run, Noir or Damn You

Ultraviolence: West Cost, duh!

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

I'm hella late lmao

Sirens: My Momma, Aviation, Birds Of A Feather, A Star For Nick

AKA: Queen of the Gas Station, Oh Say Can You See, Gramma, Mermaid Motel, Raise Me Up, Pawn Shop Blues, Put Me In A Movie

BTD: Off To The Races, Video Games, Diet Mountain Dew, National Anthem, Radio, Without You, Lolita

Paradise: Ride, American, Cola, Body Electric, Gods And Monsters, Blue Velvet, Yayo, Bel Air

Ultraviolence: West Coast

Unreleased: 1949, Baby Blue Love, On Our Way, Heartshaped Chevrolet, Betty Boop Boop, Trash (Miss America), Damn You, All You Need, Afraid, Break My Fall, All Smiles, Axl Rose Husband, Dangerous Girl, Boarding School, Black Beauty, Maha Maha, Jealous Girl, Serial Killer, Heavy Hitter, Hawaiian Tropic, C U L8r Alligator, Criminals Run The World, Daddy Issues, Ridin, Summer of Sam, Motel 6, You're Gonna Love Me, You Can Be The Boss