pinupgirls

Lana Del Rey To become Vevo Certified Artist

Damn, i haven't even heard that one song yet. Should i listen to it? Or should i take a shower? Which one? 

Whatever you do, don't listen to PSY's "Gangnam Style" without watching the video.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

If was easy to have 100 millions views everybody would have it....

By the way does anyone knows if the number of views is from single hits (different IP's in that sense) or if you watch the video :biblio:  100 times would count 100 views?

glgcDdT.gif

If was easy to have 100 millions views everybody would have it....

By the way does anyone knows if the number of views is from single hits (different IP's in that sense) or if you watch the video :biblio:  100 times would count 100 views?

As long as you watch 5 seconds of a video, YT counts it as a view. A few years back I heard something about Avril Lavigne's fans putting one of her clip on constant replay so she could reach millions views.

up45I.gif

As long as you watch 5 seconds of a video, YT counts it as a view. A few years back I heard something about Avril Lavigne's fans putting one of her clip on constant replay so she could reach millions views.

Now we know what to do for the rest of her videos...  :runs:

Now we know what to do for the rest of her videos...  :runs:

Blue Jeans and Summertime Sadness could use some views. They're about to hit 50 million views any moment now  :grinds:

EQFO7rX.png

I swear, if I hear the melody to that ONE song one more time I'mma hit someone  :oprah2:  :drag:

Anyway. I'm so proud of our queen  :thankyou:

It's so weird that song is so popular. I never actually heard anyone praise it, everyone is just bashing it.

Or maybe the people who listen to it are ashamed of it and just secretly listen to it... :shh:

Blue Jeans and Summertime Sadness could use some views. They're about to hit 50 million views any moment now  :grinds:

Okay, don't laugh, but I'm planning on putting summertime sadness on repeat tonight... hope it will win her views xD

1olt2g.jpg

Okay, don't laugh, but I'm planning on putting summertime sadness on repeat tonight... hope it will win her views xD

Summertime Sadness hit 50,000,000 views!

You did it :oprah:

EQFO7rX.png

Take a shower, that song sucks.

Whatever you do, don't listen to PSY's "Gangnam Style" without watching the video.

Bubble bath.

So i heard (and watched) Gangnam Style, you guys. Uhm. I don't really have thoughts, my mind was kind of blank as i watched it. I think this is just too easy. It seems like the song is a sensation just because of the novelty of the video, that it's just a case of laughing at the Other-- ha ha ha look at this culture, that funny looking Asian man is doing things we don't expect him to be doing LOL. The song also just sucks, as was aptly noted by Limelight. Anyway, it turns out i am not that late at all, it's not even a year old, i thought it was like two years old, wtf is wrong with my concept of time. 

I'm going to listen to Harlem Shake now. Oh, and i'm also going to listen to Call Me Maybe. This thread has been inspiring done something to my mind.

I've never heard a Justin Bieber song so i might do that too...

After that i may or may not kill myself. Or do my laundry. Thanks for listening to the tales of my mundane existence in which i live under a cozy rock. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein