pinupgirls

Lana Del Rey To become Vevo Certified Artist

Lanas video "Born to Die" has now reached the wall of fame at the Vevo headquarters for surpassing 100,000,000 views. Lana will be given an award, and be nationally recognized as one of top and most famous artists in the world. 

Congrats Lana!

tumblr_m5iifpYGBN1qkcm19o1_r2_1280.jpg

7338e157b4b318699b988ced0289df17.gif

How did he accomplish that? Like, one billion is so many. How is he not huge huge? Well maybe he is, but ive only heard of that one song. 

Is this within a time limit or not? Because I think we should try and do it for all of them :creep:

I think Ride deserves much more many views than it has received. Along with burning desire and carmen. 

7338e157b4b318699b988ced0289df17.gif

And psy has over a billion views, that is a big feat :eek:

Damn, i haven't even heard that one song yet. Should i listen to it? Or should i take a shower? Which one? 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

How did he accomplish that? Like, one billion is so many. How is he not huge huge? Well maybe he is, but ive only heard of that one song. 

I think Ride deserves much more many views than it has received. Along with burning desire and carmen. 

He has a new song lined up, but you can imagine being terrified of releasing a second song after such a massive hit... maybe that's why we've not heard of Gotye again :/

Get watching those videos gurls :creep:

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

He is considered a one hit wonder by many but he is actually big in Korea. I don't like him and I don't know other songs, but I know the info.

And I agree

EotAQlJ.jpg

you know what is weird? Video Games was the viral song but BTD is the one with more views. I think is a good thing since means people ket looking for Lana's songs but I thought VG was her biggest hit

glgcDdT.gif

So great! The best song from BTD, and her best video.

Totally deserved :blush:

you know what is weird? Video Games was the viral song but BTD is the one with more views. I think is a good thing since means people ket looking for Lana's songs but I thought VG was her biggest hit

You know what is weird?

They removed the video from her personal channel, even though that is where she was discovered. :icant:

You know what is weird?

They removed the video from her personal channel, even though that is where she was discovered. :icant:

THIS. 

I agree, it's weird. But I wasn't surprised,  they already removed blue jeans months before because of 'copyright' lmfao on her own channel, same w/ yayo and diet mountain dew

#FuckVevo 

VyIsfwC.jpg