Tammy

Lana Del Rey at the ECHO Awards in Germany

So first : Admin I need a better mobile version of lanaboards. I need post editing. #FirstWorldProblems And second : She totally deserves the awards. When she won them my Mother sat next to and I said : I will go to her concert. My mom : Whaat? Why do I know nothing about it. Me : Really mom, did you already forgot that we buyed the tickets? My mom : Euh can't remember anymore. #MobilePost

Having this feeling emile sande doesn't like lana

Well I severely dislike Emile Sande..never liked her lol

lH7Zs6V.gif      

just a year ago

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj

Lana strategically holding those awards because of the coldness, but not noticing the unfortunately placed circles on them . . .

:troll:

2dt29zc.jpg

I need to immediately find out where she got those clips then find a cheaper version. I have to say, they feel like some true Lizzy Grant era fashion. They're glitzy and a little quirky but also very endearing.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I love the jewelry and head wear, but the dress? Not my favorite. Lana's not the most tan woman in the world and with her dark hair and a white dress, I feel as if all the color is drained from her. I adore her doubled liner though  :flutter:  And was she barefoot or wearing flats? I cannot tell hahaha.

someone needs to do some gifs from emeli's faces haahahahahaahha

MTE

So happy for her :flutter: But I wish she could somehow keep the dark hair for photo shoots and music videos but turn a knob and switch to auburn for award shows and candids. Such a conflict :defeated: