yu16273947

Foxes

2 hours ago, Volta said:

What are some of Foxes best songs? i’m obsessed with all of the kick singles, with Sister Ray being my absolute (hehe) favorite. I wanna get into her more though!

Glorious: Glorious, Youth, Holding onto Heaven, The Unknown, Night Glo, Count the Saints & Echo

All I Need: Body Talk is the only thing i love about this album, this era was a mess, the music is intolerably a letdown

Really looking foward to see what she has in stored for The Kick era, since 6 years from the sophomore project is a huge gap. Her latest EP was quite good, but I still expect more from her (we all know how magnificent her debut album was lets be real).

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I actually enjoyed All I Need more, there were so many bops, I saw her live twice during that era. Glorious was too bulky for me. I never listened to the EP after the single, I thought we had lost her.

Friends in the Corner EP was underrated TBH

Excited for her new album :party:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

For those who like fun facts, 'Gentleman' early demo was the only one that leaked when we didn't know anything about the album, back in 2020. The final version sounds so much different and it's interesting to see how things have changed.

The whole album was already done and circulating way before everything too. Some songs that were also eventually scrapped: Serenity, Tripping the Light Fantastic, Velvet, Aeroplane, Wild Woman etc.

14 minutes ago, Gentleman said:

For those who like fun facts, 'Gentleman' early demo was the only one that leaked when we didn't know anything about the album. The final version sounds so much different and it's interesting to see how things have changed (glad she didn't scrapped this one, lol)

It's soo good.

This really is AOTY

first time listening to her, and wow, Sister Ray is amazing. (Just finished listening to the album, can't decide which's my favorite, fr, it's sooooo good)

Apart from this new album, do u have any recommendations on her discography? (personal faves, most interesting tracks, etc)

3 hours ago, Shanice Jones said:

first time listening to her, and wow, Sister Ray is amazing. (Just finished listening to the album, can't decide which's my favorite, fr, it's sooooo good)

Apart from this new album, do u have any recommendations on her discography? (personal faves, most interesting tracks, etc)

Her 2 previous albums are so good!

I'd really recommend Holding Onto Heaven, Night Glo, Glorious, Youth and White Coats from her debut album Glorious 

As well as Body Talk, If You Leave Me Now and Better Love form her second album All I Need

and Love Not Loving You from her latest EP that came out before this new album!

And if you like those you should definetely listen to these project in full.. just so good 

1 minute ago, wildstar said:

Her 2 previous albums are so good!

I'd really recommend Holding Onto Heaven, Night Glo, Glorious Youth and White Coats from her debut album Glorious 

As well as Body Talk, If You Leave Me Now and Better Love form her second album All I Need

and Love Not Loving You from her latest EP that came out before this new album!

i love your taste omfg

hm i might check this out i remember being obsessed with Glorious when it dropped

i havent revisited it since but tbh im down to!! Haven't heard Body Talk I think bc the previews really bored me