Trinity

Misheard Lana Lyrics

Once upon a time I thought it was "probably a million years" instead of "I would wait a million years".  I thought it was such a silly lyric so I pointed it out to a friend and they were like "what the fuck :facepalm: ". I also thought it was "fate don't fail me now", not 'feet'. I still like that better honestly...
AND I thought the line in Carmen was "buy her tonight" rather than "audiotune lies". What the fuck does audiotune lies even mean? :(

photo.jpglanadelrey-1jpg.jpgphoto.jpg

AND I thought the line in Carmen was "buy her tonight" rather than "audiotune lies". What the fuck does audiotune lies even mean? :(

YES that exact lyric though. not that i have a problem with "audiotune lies" but apparently a lot of people thought it said "buy her tonight" and since the entire theme in carmen is a reckless girl who parties / runs around town / does party favors, wouldnt "buy her tonight" make more sense?

pNjWdpc.png

In Brooklyn Baby I always thought it said 'churnig out novels live beat poetry, don't know what it means' and I also thought the lyrics were 'My jazz collections rad'.

Swan Song - 'Lets leave the world behind AND change everything' and 'It will be A swan song'.

i when i first heard bel air i thought she was singing "lead me to war with your brilliant erection" i was always like   :um3:  okay(??) lana.. u kno best.... whatever u say ..

UbsOye5.png

i when i first heard bel air i thought she was singing "lead me to war with your brilliant erection" i was always like   :um3:  okay(??) lana.. u kno best.... whatever u say ..

I died at "u kno best whatever u say" this is so true

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif